PP stamped in April2001, no Plastic Card yet !

rani_m

Hi All,

I and my husband had our 485 approved and PP stamped on last year April. We still haven\'t received our plastic card. I called the CSC a couple of times and both times the IIO said that they\'ll leave notes with the concerned dept, but nothing happened so far. IS there anything else I should do ?
We got our passports stamped in San Francisco INS in April 2001. But the stamping expires in a few days. Can someone send me the info on how to get a fresh stamping ? What documents do I need to carry along ? Do I need to fix a appointment beforehand ? If yes, what\'s the procedure to do that ?

Thanks in advance for your help !! Would really appreciate any info/suggestions.

No plastic card yet

Passport stamped in November 2001 for I-485, but yet to receive the card. I am worried since we need to travel out of country soon.Any info will be highly appreciated.
Regards

Just bring your stamped passports, then get in and get out.

It might take you a day if your INS office is always crowd. No appointment is required ( or available ).

-- LittleMan

Still waiting for the plastic card

Got our passprt stamped in oct2001-25th.no sign of plastic card.the message still says \'your case has been approved\'Any body else in the same boat
thanks

No Title

Same here .. got our passports stamped in Aug 2001, same message "This Case has been approved ..\' !!