PP satmped today at SJ office.

Kevin65221

Registered Users (C)
i went there at 4:30. got in the waiting room around 8:30. waited another 4 houres inside. out at about 12:30. they stopped to let people on around 9:30!

I have nothing good to say about SJ office. i tried at SF office, it provides much better services there than in SJ although they didn\'t satmp for me. any experience with INS is unpleasant. there were hundreds of people waiting. they only opened 4 windows while there are 11 available. even worse, they are extremely slow and after 11:00 am, there was only one window open and the room is still full! F**k them! it is just incredible how ridiculous it is there. while hundreds of people waiting inside and outside, some of those IIOs just chat to each other with tea cups in hands without serving anyone. and there was ony guy, it took him forever to process one case. from 8:30 to 11:00, he only processed 4 cases! can\'t believe it! it seems he needs help everytime! i can\'t help swearing! F**K them!

geez, guys, i got my pp stamped, but i still feel the angre and pain! where is the taxes money and application fees? if they open all the windows there, hundreds of people don\'t have to go back everyday without being let in! it seems to me there are only 3-5 people work there. damn!

No Title

Congratulations!!! I understand the pain you felt. Anyway now everything is over for you. Enjoy life.

No Title

Kevin65221, thanks for the update. I am planning to go for stamping on Thursday. Is it ok for me to go around 5.30AM. Do they issues any numbers?. Will I be able to get numbers for my wife and child by showing the notice?. (So they can join me around 8AM). I appreciate your response.

No Title

Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!!

Kevin65221, I did get my EAD card as it appears on your advice.

But I am still waiting for my I485 approval coming.

So slow, worse than thing happens back in China, even!!

Well, Good Luck , My friend!

zhanghua826

No Title

hi, bean, you should be able to get in if you arrive at 5:30 AM. but i\'d suggest you go a little earlier. before 5:00 AM is better. my estimate is that you are going to run into their lunch time probably with only 1 window open if you arrive at 5:30. i think it will save you much anxity if you arrive around 4:30 then you don\'t have to go through the 1 window process! it sucks! yeah i think u can get the number by showing the notice and your family can join you later by showing the numbers at the gate.actually they can join you around 11:00 AM if you go there around 5:00AM. would be better if you carry a cell phone to notify them.

No Title

thanks a lot Zhang Hua. best wishes to you! i agree, it is among the worst i have seen in my life!! it is probably one of the few things which make me think China is better!

No Title

anyway, i have done with this damn ordeal! you guys all have my best wishes!

by the way, i have started a new job 2 weeks ago, frankly i feel much better and relieved now.

Again, good luck to all. i will visit you guys when i can! thanks to you all! special thanks to Ciba for maintaining the track site!

No Title

Hi, Kevin, we will all miss you guy!

Gooooood Luccccccccccccck to your new joooooooooooooooob!!

Best Regards!

zhanghua

No Title

congratulations, Kevin. I wonder why no higher ranking officers
do something to improve IIOs\' productivity. It should not be
too difficult for them to implement a promotion where IIOs are
reviewed by how many cases they process in a given day. This
will at least motivate them to serve more people instead of
chatting, gossiping, etc.

Oh well, leave your anger behind, and enjoy your new job/freedom.

ciba