PP question

DVG_DWR

Registered Users (C)
Hi Frends,

I have a question regarding PP stamping.
I got approved 12th Nov 2004.
My case is a llittle complicated:

My wife changed her status from H4-f1-H4 .The time we filed for I485 her status was F1.Then recently changed her status to H4 bcoz she is using the EAD that she got thru me.
Will they give her hard time at PP stamping?
Documents she is carrying are : All I 94s[ (includes two expired) and one most recent unexpired ,I120 from the University, and ofcourse PP,EAD,AP.

Thanks,
DVG_DWR

NO problem.
Ur application is approved. It's just a formality that u get PP stamping and there is no interview. No need to give them all I-94s, just carry the latest I-94, EAD,AP and then u should be done.

What do u meant by 'She switched her H4 status by using EAD'.
If she used her EAD to work, she is was no more in H4/F1 status, she will bein AOS status.

Whatever it is, you should have no problems unless u have commited a serious immigration offense and INS is already looking for u. That's what they do with the IBIS check.

U got ur approval on Nov 12th and still haven't done stamping ?????.

PP stamping

Red_card,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, she started using my EAD to work,her status was AOS.
My company applied for her H4 when they were renewing my H1.

Yes,true got approved Nov 12th ,received the notice Nov 20th may be..
We went to Newark immigration office the very next wednesday....unfortunately they no more take WALK-INs...
AND we got the INFOPASS appointment only sometime next week....

Thanks again

Once she used EAD she is no longer in H4. U can be on H4 and have EAD( not use it) but u cannot have H4 status when as soon as u use EAD. Same for H1.
BUT that should not be an issue. Get PP stamping ASAP.