PP date passed..

docsen

Registered Users (C)
I filed my PP I-140 for EB-1A on 3/8 and cheque encashed on 3/9 and all docs recieved on 3/8th.No info so far.I called PP line and they told me that this is not a case for PP.Is that true that PP is not available for EB-1A.But i see in this forum that many people who filed after me had got their approvals or some decision. Does anyone have additional info.Thanks.

hmm!

Wow, Let me understand this. They took your thousand dollars, cashed it, digested it and now they are saying, "What premium processing?".

Bud, something more is going on. EB1-EA I-140 is eligible for PP.

You may want to send the copy of cashed check to the PP folks by email and ask them to look into it. They have generally done a good job looking into my case situation (read else where).

I don't know other details of your case, but I won't be surprised if USCIS messed up "Again".

Goodluck

Thanks NIWNOW.It seems the USCIS Computer downloaded it as EB -2 and they asked me about labor certification. It was filed as EB-1A.I am not sure what went wrong. They will mail me a letter describing whatever happened and refund the money and I should proceed further according to the letter.Will keep you posted.