Potential trouble - What will be in RFE?

xzatvsc

Registered Users (C)
I was told by IIO that I\'m gonna recieve a letter requesting additional information.
    Just spoke to an IIO today (12/1/00). He told me that they will send me a letter requesting additional information. My details are: PD 11/27/97 NIW, RD 8/5/99, ND 8/24/99, FP 5/30/00.
    When got I140 approved, I was a Ph.D. student in East. When I485 filed, I was a postdoc in Indiana. When I filed I485, I found that there an error on my I140 approval: The petitioner is my school\'s name. It should be my name. I mentioned this in the cover letter of I485 filing. I have been worried about this since then. I knew that I was going to get RFE because of this error. But I still hoped I was lucky - INS wouldn\'t notice that error.
    I got my current position 3 months ago in California. Already changed my address. Anybody has similar case or knows somebody who has similar case? Any oppinion?

No Title

It could be an employment letter since you are an empolyer sponsored (at least that\'s what INS thinks)......Just a thought......... I am also NIW, employer sponsored and got an RFE for employment letter. I am not with the same employer, but fortunately in the same field. I responded to the RFE with the current empolyment letter and right now waiting...... Good luck to you.