Post your Post-Interview Status here

vipsha

Registered Users (C)
Please post your approval or other status here after interview at local service center. Since now a days I am seeing we are not getting approvals after interview in fixed time, so I am just trying to get a feel on this thread, we can also track that and we can also have some kind of ETA.

Name : e.g. vipsha
WAC# : WAC-01-161-xxxxx
Interview transfer date :
Location of transfer : e.g. SFO/SJC/LA
Interview Schedule date :
Action Taken : Called IIO, None
Other Comments : e.g waiting since officer told me to wait for 3 months

Name : vipsha's Wife
WAC# : WAC-01-161-xxxxx
Interview transfer date : 12/18/01
Location of transfer : SFO
Interview Schedule date : 2nd Interview 02/13/03
Action Taken : None
Other Comments : waiting since officer gave us hint that it could take 1week to 1 month and lawyer informed us that it could take 4-6 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
still waiting for approval

interview sacramento date:02/25/03. officer needed a letter with detailed job description. I sent it next day. I was told during interview it may take a month for background check.

Interview details

Location SJC
Interview date : 12/02/02
WAC 02 009 XXXX
Faxed enquiry March first week 2003
WAITING ......

WAC 02-050-xxxxx
Interviewed on: 12/10/02
Husband's approved on: 01/24/03
Wife's: No news
Action: sent several inquiries, no result

Thanks guys Went to SACRAMENTO OFFICE ON 27TH MARCH

INS has no clue yet even after I went and met them personally waiting 6 hours. They don't even have a clue whether the letter they requested and which I sent was received or not. They said since I sent it in speed post they should recive it

Finally got approved

Three months after interview finally got my approval notice in mail.AVM status and Online status didn't get updated yet.
Approval states I need not go to the INS since I fulfilled picture and finger printing during the interview and should attend only if I want to get stamped in the pp. I should receive card in one year according to the notice.
PRIORITY Date: August 1999
Receipt date/Notice Date May 2002
Transfer date: Nov 2002
Interview Feb 25th sacramento

Congrats .. I'm FIRST :D. Do you think you can post a message in the main about your approval with all your details .. like wac/nd/rd etc.

CSC case approved in Newark after interview.

Rd : 9/01
Nd : 9/01
RFE : 7/02 (3 years Tax, 3 months Pay stubs)
Rfe reply : 7/02
Ead Extn : 11/02.
Temp EADs from Newark Feb 2003.
Case Transfered to Newark March 2003.
Received Interview Letter April 2003.
Interview 5/20/2003.

For the interview my lawyer could not come from CA.
So went without representation.

Interview was at newark.
Reached 970 broad street office at 9.30am for 10.30am interview.
Reached 13th floor, counter 2.
Signed the interview letter stating no attorney.
Wife did the same thing.

At 10.28am officer called us. Did index finger stamping and signature.
Then led us to his cubicle. Took the Oath.
After oath he opened my file. Asked about my co. Asked do they have an office in NJ. Said I am at clients place.
Told the work location. Officer asked about pay-stubs or latest employment letter. Gave employment letter.
Employment letter had exact labor filling details specifically pay.
Officer verified the original and kept in his file.
Then he asked that when I filed for my GC I was in H1 status.
Asked for last h1. He verified the original. After verifying the original he verified that the 485 was filed before H1 expried.

And then the magic words "I am going to stamp your passports with I-551 stamp and you will get your Green cards in 4-5 months in the mail"
Wife's case also approved. Passports stamped.

Then he took our temp EAD cards, Advance parole.
He did not even ask for medicals (medicals were asked in the interview letter).

The officer was very straight forward. Took 2 seconds to come to a decision after seeing H1 and 485 dates.

The entire agony of GC (Started GC Jan 99 - Stamped GC on PP May 2003) was over in five minutes.

Special thanks to all the CSC members for keeping us motivated, time and again while going thru real rough times.
(485 freeze)

Hope everyone get their approvals soon.

Thanks to Rajeev Khana for immaculate immigration services.

Thanks to all moderators.

I know INFOGC got the approval after interview, is there any body else in the same boat, who is waiting after interview specially at SFO. Since last Friday I went to SFO and asked about my wife's pending case and the news is NO good.

They said they are still reviewing march'02 cases.

ik97,

Are you still waiting ?

Did you tried some thing to get information?

Is anybody else is there , who had interview at SFO and still waiting for approval ?

WAC 02 271 5XXXX

EB2
RD 9/3/02
ND 9/4/02
FP some time in Jan.

Wife won visa lottery. Filed another I485 in San Diego on 3/3/03.
Another FP 3/27/03

EB case transfered from CSC 5/30/03.

Interview letter received 6/13/03.

Interview date 7/3/03. Passport stamped at the same day.

Waiting for the plastic card.

Last edited by a moderator:
san diego office

georgep,

did you get interview at San diego office? it seems that your case was processed very fast. do you know if that's the situation for most cases transfered to San Diego? thanks

Yes, I had my interview in San Diego. Because my case was approved on the base of diversity lottery, which must be completed by the end of September, the San Diego office had expedited my application. But from what I know, they seem to stamp everybody's passport on the interview day.

georgep,

Congratulations! Terrific to see another sufferer out of his misery! Maybe you should post your experience and approval in a new thread so it can get the customary kudos and congratulations!

Good luck!

Thank you!
I really feel more relieved than happy. And I really feel for you guys who are still going through the endless wait. I just had good luck. That's all. Nothing to show off.