Post your name if you had a problem with JoeF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Publicus

Registered Users (C)
I am tired of seeing good and honorable members getting banned because of the same trouble-making person: JoeF.

JoeF has a tactic. He comes to your thread, and if he doesn't agree with you, he tries to put you down. If you stand up to him, he will call you a racist, an idiot and a sub-human. Then he will run quickly to the Moderator and complain.

Everybody knows me on here. Everyone respects me. But JoeF is attacking me and now running to the moderator and making phone calls to Rajiv's office to get good people banned. Enough of this:

I am reporting all of his abusive message to the admin with the following connotation added:

JoeF has called me stupid, an idiot and a racist. These are serious allegations.
JoeF is here just to cause problem. If you read the whole thread, you'll see me being very respectful even when he started attacking me.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=211588

The thread was started by me, but JoeF comes and starts attacking me. Watch how I don't reply to the threads started by him. Please take the appropriate measures and stop JoeF from abusing honorable members. I am not the first one.

JoeF had an argument with Vulpasin before. Vulpasin won the argument so JoeF told everyone on the board that he will not come back to the forums until Vulpasin is banned.

At the time there was no reason to ban Vulpasin. He merely defended his arguments. However a week later he was banned. I didn't get it. Until later, Rahul Kumar wrote me this PM when I asked him to reactivate Vulpasin's account.

“Publicus,
I banned vulpasin on the instruction of the site owners. It’s not my decision. I did not even warn him with JoeF was sending me 10 PMs a day complaining about him.”

One day after Vulpasin got banned, JoeF came back on the board and claimed victory and vindication. He said all the members supported him and the admin decided to ban Vulpasin on his own. He didn’t say that he extremely lobbied Rajiv’s office, got their promise to ban Vulpasin, and annoyed Rahul to death to carry out the order.

Now how despicable is this? How dishonorable is this?

We'll let the members decide for themselves.

JoeF our REAL RACIST OF THE FORUM is using any method to put people down, to have members banned to manipulate the members and ultimately the Moderator.

Read this thread opened by joef only to intimidate and to serve himself in the dispute with Vulpasin back in January 2006 (which he lost crying like a little girl
:D :D :D )

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=200790

Bellow you find a copy of his pathetic attempt to intimidate Vulpasin, in case he decide to delete his original thread ;)

JoeF said:
#1 10th January 2006, 01:17 AM
JoeF
Registered User Join Date: May 2002

"Vulpasin" violated the laws

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since last Thursday, Jan 5, 2006, the US has a new law that prohibits abuse and harassment on the Internet without disclosing one's identity:
http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-ann..._3-6022491.html
"Whoever...utilizes any device or software that can be used to originate telecommunications or other types of communications that are transmitted, in whole or in part, by the Internet... without disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person...who receives the communications...shall be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than two years, or both."

I'll decide in the next couple of days, after conferring with legal counsel, if I am going to press charges against the person posting under the handle "vulpasin".

BEWARE MEMBERS: This racist, JoeF is very dangerous and an unscrupulous, bad character individual who will not stop at anything to have you destroyed if you "dare" to disagree with him :eek:

Since the thread title requested to post the name of people who have a problem with the joef allow me to mention a few people who are gone due to his manipulations:

"dsfgh", "Vulpasin", "gclooup"...and the list continues...I'm pretty sure the older members have seen a lot of cases like these
;)

publicus, You are right. you have endured so long battle on paper as well on war front. And thread started by you (loaded with tonnes of research material by you)remains one of best helpful thread here on this forum.You deserves kudos from everybody , nothing else. :)

I was shocked when I read joef is attacking your posts and even went further to abuse you. :( And joef is calling suzy racist, when joef's own posts againest many members calling them sub-humans are very degarding, need immediate attention. I request Admin to delete such racist remarks by joef on many members. And joef you need offer apology to forum and all members for all your wrongdoings/ advices causing member getting burnt , abused continiously.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know for sure some is getting reallly nervous about my post's...i might be banned too cya guys need to work...

I got problem with JoeF

Publicus,

I salute you, You are the most respected member and I do have a problem with this moran,JoeF.

God bless you publicus,suzy and all the helpful and brave members.

Thanks

Publicus, I am with you.

JoeF is a cancer to this community, and we need to get him eradicted for this community to be healthy again.

If that means phone calls to the site's owners, I am all for it.

I also think we should start a letter campaign to the admin, anyone with power here to give an accurate and truthful picture of what an evil person JoeF is.

like i said i have problems with joe but i am not in support of banning him from the group PERIOD!

qili said:
Publicus, I am with you.

JoeF is a cancer to this community, and we need to get him eradicted for this community to be healthy again.

If that means phone calls to the site's owners, I am all for it.

I also think we should start a letter campaign to the admin, anyone with power here to give an accurate and truthful picture of what an evil person JoeF is.

givemegclord said:
publicus, you are my HERO. I am with you.

and we got to let the admin know that JoeF is bad for the community and should be eradicted ASAP. He is a racist, and a liar, proven over and over again.

I have a problem with JOEF

JoeF had attacked me many times and called me names, I got banned before because of him. I was very helpfull for many people tell he got me banned. I figured that if the moderator didn't respect me enough to have a trouble maker self centric guy like Joef to run the show, then see ya.

Publicus said:
JoeF had an argument with Vulpasin before. Vulpasin won the argument so JoeF told everyone on the board that he will not come back to the forums until Vulpasin is banned.

At the time there was no reason to ban Vulpasin. He merely defended his arguments. However a week later he was banned. I didn't get it. Until later, Rahul Kumar wrote me this PM when I asked him to reactivate Vulpasin's account.

“Publicus,
I banned vulpasin on the instruction of the site owners. It’s not my decision. I did not even warn him with JoeF was sending me 10 PMs a day complaining about him.”

One day after Vulpasin got banned, JoeF came back on the board and claimed victory and vindication. He said all the members supported him and the admin decided to ban Vulpasin on his own. He didn’t say that he extremely lobbied Rajiv’s office, got their promise to ban Vulpasin, and annoyed Rahul to death to carry out the order.

i have a problem with JoeF

Sony2006 said:
JoeF had attacked me many times and called me names, I got banned before because of him. I was very helpfull for many people tell he got me banned. I figured that if the moderator didn't respect me enough to have a trouble maker self centric guy like Joef to run the show, then see ya.

I really wished you guys would let this go; there's no point in identifying whose bad and who's good? No body is perfect. PLEASE let's not take server space to exploit personal differences, everyone here is just as important as the others, we may not agree on things but that's the human nature. I don't want to see anybody get banned; I want to see a friendly forum not overwhelmed with offensive threads and comments. We are here to educate ourselves about immigration, good people keep coming and the forum is well reputed, let’s not spoil that.

Although it would be a nice idea for the admin to establish a weekly chat window for everyone to speak out, exchange views and for the new bees to chat and ask questions etc….

Publicus said:

“Publicus,

Another treacherous tactic of joef, he's trying to intimidate people using bogus avenues.
This is what he tried to scare Vulpasin away:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=200790

Since it didn't work and Vulpasin made him cry like a girl, he ran to the Moderator and the rest of the story is just above, told by our honorable member, Publicus.

joef did not cry like a baby, he refused to indulge with "babies" (banned persons) who were using faulty words. apparently you were sleeping to see those faulty words.

nice ganging with oppenents of joef to win against joef.

who is crying now while betting since yesterday when claiming all this threads to be disappeared and many of oppenents of joef to be banned? You or joef?

This appalling.....JoeF has more knowledge of social and economic event than most of the people here....I see him as a good guy and I go against banning anyone from expressing his/her opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.