Post your EAD renewal experience with NSC

EAD renewals

I applied for EAD on 8/15/06 and have not heard anything back. I think they are taking long time to renew EAD now.

Thanks

nlssubbu said:
I applied for EAD on 8/15/06 and have not heard anything back. I think they are taking long time to renew EAD now.

Thanks

Applied Aug 16th. Got approval emails yesterday.

AGC4ME said:
Applied Aug 16th. Got approval emails yesterday.

Thanks AGC. I applied on Spet 21st. Expires on Dec 06. Little concerned now as the current date shows July 3rd as of last USCIS processing dates.

Keeping all fingers crossed...

nlssubbu said:

Thanks

Hi nls,
Did you initiate inquiry about your case since it is current you should get your 485 approval?
Thanks
KK

Please see my signature for EAD renewal

I got it pretty fast and every year we will lose 2 months. Because new card start at the approval date not the date your previouse card will expire.......

kriskish said:
Hi nls,
Did you initiate inquiry about your case since it is current you should get your 485 approval?
Thanks
KK

Hi Kriskish,

I am from India and the current 485 under EB3 is Apr 22, 2001. My priority date is Jul 16,2001. I wish mine becomes current in near future.

Thanks

Can the check of $180 for the EAD renewal petition be a normal personal check or should it be a special kind like cashier's check?

I applied for my 5th EAD in the end of SEP :D . Always kept on renewing EADs and everytime lost around 2.5 months. Everytime my ead got approved n less than month. will update back with any results.

Applied EAD renewal on Sep 21st and waiting. Anyone know how long it is taking for the fingerprint appointment?

Till last year, i had to call the local ASC and make a appointment for fingerprinting, but this time, USCIS would make the appointment and send us the notice.

Letter along with EAD Application

Friends,

Not to loose the time and to avoid the overlay, I have written a letter requesting that the new EAD Card's effective date be, the day after the current one expires.

It has worked for few in the past. I havent received my new one yet. Will keep you guys posted.

EAD, renew, RD, Aug.31, 2006. Got the approval email Oct. 4

EAD, renew, RD, Aug.31, 2006. Got the approval email Oct. 4