Post Your Comments about Project Kashmir and Project Ocean

Please select options and post your comment.

• I know neither Project Kashmir nor Project Ocean.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am looking forward to seeing reports of Project Kashmir.

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • I am not interested in Project Kashmir at all.

• Project Kashmir should be cancelled.

• I am pleased to participate in Project Ocean activities.

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • I have participated some Project Ocean activities to get Project Kashmir reports.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never participate any activity of Project Ocean.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • I will never participate Project Ocean activities if I can get Project Kashmir reports without restr

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I will be pleased to participate Project Ocean activities if I can get Project Kashmir reports witho

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • I have other comments. (Please post your comment at this thread.)

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
2001applicant's good suggestion

I'd like to introduce a good suggestion posted by 2001applicant at Project Kashmir main thread today.
His username was added to the eligible list for my appreciation.
-kashmir

(Originally posted by 2001applicant at Project Kashmir main thread 20th February 2004 11:20 AM)

Thanks for your great work towards immigration community. I can understand your frustration that motivated you to change the reports to give access permissions to only few people who helped Project Ocean or other projects.

If some one posts a slight different message on I485 Issues in CSC forum then moderators or senior members jump on him and drill him to add SPAM or whatever the word that reflects the exact intention of the post. Many other members support these critics with their comments.

Why don¡Çt you please change your title to the following, when you changed your intention on the status reports to show only selected members?

Project Kashmir #2 : WAC I485 Case Status (ONLY TO THE 6 PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTED IMMIGRATION RELATED PROJECTS)

Or whatever the title that fits good with your intention. (I don¡Çt know reason why no member asked for this request). This will help the members to save their time by not visiting this kind of threads.

I know that this tread will get many posts to criticize my post, which I don¡Çt care.

Don¡Çt take this post as personal. Decision is yours.

This is my first and last message on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to respond to 17 people who are looking forward to seeing reports of Project Kashmir.

Also, I know that 14 people will be pleased to participate in Project Ocean activities,
and that 9 people will be pleased to participate Project Ocean activities even if one can get Project Kashmir reports without any restriction,
so I believe I can expect at least 25 participants at each my future campaign.

I will post Project Kashmir reports without access control as long as I can see at least 25 participants in my campaign.

Hi, kadamtal, lareds, sfbaguy1;
Thanks for your posting positive opinion.
I have added your usernames to the eligible list.

Thanks Kashmir for adding me the list.

BTW, irrespective of that, I will participate in as many campaigns as possible.

Originally posted by 140_takes_4ever
Kashmir,

I wouldn't by give one ounce of credence to the people who vote for the option that they will work for Project Ocean if Project Kashmir reports are publicized again.

I think Project Ocean is the single most important project on this forum right now, and it should be pushed. Project Kashmir is important only to the lazy ones. It shouldn't matter what the processing speed is unless we see a flood of approvals. The only reason we want the data from Project Kashmir is to quote it to Congressmen/Senators to plead our case. Other than that a brief summary is more than enough.

I for one am TOTALLY AGAINST mixing the two. I think that would be unfair to do so. Not to say take up too much of your valuable time away from Project Ocean.

So PLEASE DO NOT re-start Project Kashmir reports. People who are interested in running the scans for themselves should do so, and if and when they get results post them on this website for all others.
Hi, 140_takes_4ever,
I'd apreciate your advice considering about both myself and the whole community.

Anyway, I will continue scanning almost weekly for a while for some reason.
My overhead to post reports is only a couple of dozen of minutes.
If many people are really looking for the reports, I may love to spend such my time
as long as the campaign meets the target number of participation.

I'd like to trust the forum members at first.
But also, I hate to know somebody cheating me like Don Neufeld.