Post you opinion

victoria

Registered Users (C)
My and my spouse I-485 is transfered to local office for interview since last 6 months. My spouse (dependent) was out of status ( < 6 months) while filing I-485 as H4 was not filed timely. H4 extension was filed just a week ago of filing I-485. and got approved afterwards.

I am expecting interview call some time in Nov.( if I am lucky)

Due to posibility of being laid off I started looking out and consequently got an offer from a big/good comany in my region. In mean time I also managed to get into a project within my current company and I am safe for now.

I am confused now for should I go ahead, change job and use AC21 or stay with my current employer until I get GC and then change with in a month or so. (as I don't wan't to wait longer and let the offer go.)

I am relunctant to change job and use AC21 as I don't want to compicate the case ( same position, description ... my spouse out of status ). but at the same time not sure how long new employer will be willing to wait.

Please give your opinion.

Victoria - I am curious - How did your spouse get his H4 approved, presumably he was already out of status accdg. to your posting when you filed his H4??? Could you pls. clarify.

Difficult Choice...

My preference...

Change Jobs....
Case is already complicated...
AC21 is simple...so dont worry...