Post the draft letters

GC_Sucker1

Registered Users (C)
I see a lot of people, including me, asking around for letters that people sent to senators/ FL/ Congressmen etc.

I was wondering if people who have sent these letters can post their letters(edited with personal info removed) in this thread, then it will help people like us out, in drafting our letters.

Also, if possible please include the address that you sent your letter to and the kind of response you got.

Thanks for helping fellow forum members

I see a lot of people, including me, asking around for letters that people sent to senators/ FL/ Congressmen etc.

I was wondering if people who have sent these letters can post their letters(edited with personal info removed) in this thread, then it will help people like us out, in drafting our letters.

Also, if possible please include the address that you sent your letter to and the kind of response you got.

Thanks for helping fellow forum members

The Honorable Senator xxx
xxx Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Date:
Subject: Processing delay of I-485 application at USCIS

Dear Senator xxx,

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this letter. I am writing to draw your attention to the processing delay at the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) of my I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status received by USCIS on xxx. Current processing times published by the USCIS on xxx show that the xxx Service Center, where my applications are pending, is processing I-485 applications received on xxx, which puts my case outside of normal processing times by xxx months.
As a taxpayer residing in the State of xxx, I am respectfully asking for your assistance in resolving the outstanding delay in processing of my application. I look forward to becoming Permanent Resident of the United States.
My case details are as follows,
Last name: xxx
First name: xxx
Middle name: xxx
Alien #: xxx
I-485 receipt number xxx
I-485 receipt date xxx
I-140 approved on xxx
Date of birth xxx
Address xxx

Please don’t hesitate to contact me, if you need further information on this matter.

Sincerely,
xxx

-------
Sent 3 weeks ago, no reply yet

Hi, I got two addresses for FL. Does anybody know which one is right?

1.The White House
Attn: First Lady's Scheduling Office
Washington, DC 20502-0700

2. First Lady Mrs. Laura Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Thank All!

The second one

I sent the letter to FL in feb,2007 to the '1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW' address and got the resopnse letter from FBI in Aprial,07. So the secod address is correct.

Hi, I got two addresses for FL. Does anybody know which one is right?

1.The White House
Attn: First Lady's Scheduling Office
Washington, DC 20502-0700

2. First Lady Mrs. Laura Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Thank All!