Post here I-140 Process at CSC or Other Than NSC and Waiting I-485 since Aug\'00-Dec\'00

I-140 at VSC and I-485 at NSC, AUG \'00 ND Still Waiting

I am still Waiting for the 485 approval.
I-140 approved from VSC.
I-485 applied in July 2000, ND August 2000.
Got an RFE in October, Replied in November,
Recvd by INS NOV 26th, Still Waiting....
It really sucks.....Patiently waiting......

Is anybody talk to IIO in this regard..?///

I talked to my attoreny and he said..that he has never ever listen this things that
INS ask for I-140 approval from CSC or other...But he also said that INS may ask
but he is not sure...I would like to suggest you that talk to IIO and asked him that
our case is delayed due to I-140 processed at other NSC ....I hope you will get
the answer..Last time when I talked to IIO he said the good thing is your case is
moving...and hope for the approval in next 4 weeks..//
Please keep post if you get a chance to talk to IIO..//

That is right!!!

Yes, that is right! But I know my attorney sent approval notice of I-140 to NSC when she applied for my I-485.

cases

There were a lot older cases and why NSC has approved many cases that were submited on later date. Do they know how to read the month and day? Do they finished high school? or they intention is merely to show their golden butt to someone.

I-140 at CSC , I-485 NSC RD: 10/00 ND 11/00 FP 6/00

Although I did not opt for CP in my I-140 it was approved for CP
at madras. But then choose to go for AOS (should have continued with CP, big mistake....). My I-140 was with company A, then A bought by B
and applied I-485 with \'B\'. Not applied for amendment. Lawyer said it should be fine with successor of interest, and now can use AC21 180 day rule. Hoping for no problem.

tpp1

I-140 at CSC; I-485 NSC, NDSep00, FP FEB 01 EB2 India RIR

No RFE;
still waiting........