Possible missing advance parole (AP) in Mail.

misba672

Registered Users (C)
Lost advance parole (AP) in us Mail. PLEASE ADVICE

We have applied AP for myself and wife which has been approved 25 days ago I have received mine within one week of approval date but my wife’s has not reached us it might have lost in mail. Any one know how can we inquiry about this case? Do i have to reapply again or if i call they will send duplicate copy?

Last edited by a moderator:
We have applied AP for myself and wife which has been approved 25 days ago I have received mine within one week of approval date but my wife’s has not reached us it might have lost in mail. Any one know how can we inquiry about this case? Do i have to reapply again or if i call they will send duplicate copy?

Just call USCIS and i would think they should guide you for details.

Just call USCIS and i would think they should guide you for details.

I called my attorney and she called USCIS they ask her to call after 30 days of the approval date. She also told me if it lost in mail then i do not have any option but to reapply it and pay the attorney fee and USCIS fee. Any idea??

So What was the message on your online status?
Still pending? Does it show that a RFE was mailed to you?

I am in the same boat

Online status show that AP has been approved and approval notice has sent.

No AP in the mail yet for my wife though the online status shows that it is approved and the document mailed out on Sep 10. In case of me, I received it after a week with postal mailing date of Sep 13th even though my online status shows that it was mailed out on Sep 10th.

So, I think, if you don't receive it within 30 days from the online status, you could call up USCIS and ask them to send another/duplicate. They should not ask you to apply again since it is already approved. If you call before then, they will simply ask to wait 30 days from the mailing date shown on the online status.

Btw, did you receive any approval notice before you received the AP document? I didn't receive any approval notice, just the final AP document.

Ap - approval email

No AP in the mail yet for my wife though the online status shows that it is approved and the document mailed out on Sep 10. In case of me, I received it after a week with postal mailing date of Sep 13th even though my online status shows that it was mailed out on Sep 10th.

So, I think, if you don't receive it within 30 days from the online status, you could call up USCIS and ask them to send another/duplicate. They should not ask you to apply again since it is already approved. If you call before then, they will simply ask to wait 30 days from the mailing date shown on the online status.

Btw, did you receive any approval notice before you received the AP document? I didn't receive any approval notice, just the final AP document.

I received an email from CRIS that had AP status as "Document mailed to the applicant". Is this approval message or something else?

Thanks in advance

No, I have not received approval notice before final AP document. You mentioned that i can call them after 30 days and get duplicate AP but my attorney say something else she said

“We cannot file for a replacement document. We must file a new application and wait for it to be processed if you want to do that"

I am confused here.

No, I have not received approval notice before final AP document. You mentioned that i can call them after 30 days and get duplicate AP but my attorney say something else she said

“We cannot file for a replacement document. We must file a new application and wait for it to be processed if you want to do that"

I am confused here.

I don't know what to say. I am not qualified to refute what your atty told you. Please ask your atty if she meant to file form I-824 to request a duplicate.

EAD card and approval notice Not received so far

I am confused here.

My EAD was approved on 9/11,card production ordered. Online status shows that approval notice was mailed on 9/13. But so far neither of them were received. I took infopass, the lady said i have to wait two weeks or have to apply again. I called 1-800-375 number,they said I have to wait 30 days from the date of sent. I dont know what to do?
ginnu, the Realcanadian, labor_paines, Mystibeach Please help me.

Jc_gc
PD-4/14/03 EB3, India, NSC
I-140 2/16/06
I-485 RD-6/04/07 ND-6/09/07 FP-7/26/07 LUD-7/26/07
I-765 RD-6/04/07 ND-6/09/07 card ordered email-9/11
approval notice sent email-9/13.

EAD card and approval notice Not received so far

Did you receive any thing? or any progress?
My EAD was approved on 9/11,card production ordered. Online status shows that approval notice was mailed on 9/13. But so far neither of them were received. I took infopass, the lady said i have to wait two weeks or have to apply again. I called 1-800-375 number,they said I have to wait 30 days from the date of sent. I dont know what to do next?:confused::confused:
ginnu, the Realcanadian, labor_paines, Mystibeach Please help me.

Jc_gc(jaychandin)
PD-4/14/03 EB3, India, NSC
I-140 2/16/06
I-485 RD-6/04/07 ND-6/09/07 FP-7/26/07 LUD-7/26/07....?
I-765 RD-6/04/07 ND-6/09/07 card ordered email-9/11
approval notice sent email-9/13.

Question On AP

My AP docuement was approved from texas sevice center.But the validity is given as july 24, 2007 to july 24 2007, which indicates an error in the vaidity of the AP. My lawyer contacted the USCIS customer service , and they told him to send a letter saying abt the validity error.My lawyer sent the letter to the uscis ystdy.
I have travel plans in the first week of november,and tkt all are confirmed.I also called USCIS, they suggested me to go INFO pass appointment

In this situation will Info pass is a good option.and can I expect a positive response there.

==============================

I just want to let you know that my wife's AP received today by mail after 36 days of approval Email.

==============================

I just want to let you know that my wife's AP received today by mail after 36 days of approval Email.

Glad to hear about it. Today my atty emailed me saying they received my wife's AP and they are going to forward it to me. It's been exactly 30 days since the status message said that it was mailed out to the "Applicant address" while in reality, it went to atty. Stochasticity abound at USCIS.