Possible March Mumbai Interview Tracker!!!

I got my pcc done from chicago

There is a person by the name of Mr. Naik.I don\'t have his number..but you call the RPO office and ask for him..I will try to find out the number and post it later. At Chicago..if they do not get the NOC from RPO within 30 days they issue the PCC anyway.

I have heard that there are two ways to expidite PCC process.
1>You have to pay an extra 20 dollars to have CGNY fax the application to RPO.Have some one follow up at RPO.If you are polite..RPO will fax the NOC(no objection certificate) back to CGNY in a week.

2>I have heard that if you get your passport renewed(even if you do not need to..may be you need new photo or something) at CGNY. after that CGNY will give you PCC in one day.

Got PCC from CGNY

Hi got my PCC from CGNY. No hassel as I had applied on 28th Dec. 2001. Still in process of collecting/arranging documents.

gcworth

gcworth - Please don\'t count 60 days for my PCC.
I intentionally waited longer so as to get my pcc and my daughter\'s traveling visa in one shot.

I only have this week for PCC to come as i am Flying next week on 12th ...hope it comes through appl

Re: PCC

My father met with someone in mumbai RPO. He saw the faxes sent by CGNY. The guy at RPO told him that he will send the reply back in a day\'s time.

Looks like I will be keeping my departure date on the 15th. I will follow up with CGNY tomorrow and hope to get the PCC by Friday or next Monday.

-Jay

Re: PCC..

Got a call from CGNY saying that PCC is ready and I got to pick it up anyday between 9 am & noon.

PCC Done..

Guys..

I went yesterday (8th March) and got the PCC from CGNY. Other than a wait until 4:30 pm, everything was fine..

-Jay