Possible I-485 approval leap?

sd_eagle

Registered Users (C)
ALL my friends who filed their I-485 from Nov 2001 to March 2002 got their approval about 3 months after the FP. So I hope/dream that once TSC finished Oct 2001 case, the process will jump to April 2002.

Is there anyone who filed I-485 between Nov 2001 to March 2002 in Dallas still waiting for the approval?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by sd_eagle
ALL my friends who filed their I-485 from Nov 2001 to March 2002 got their approval about 3 months after the FP. So I hope/dream that once TSC finished Oct 2001 case, the process will jump to April 2002.

Is there anyone who filed I-485 between Nov 2001 to March 2002 in Dallas still waiting for the approval?

You mean just Dallas or Texas service center?;)

All my friends who got their approval are in Dallas , so I assume that a significant part of applications who filed i-485 in that time period from Dallas(at least) got their approvals.

I-485 case of April 2002 will be a huge number though because of I-140 approval’s big increase after a long time process stop.

But again, TSC is so random behaved and who know if this matters at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Appoval yet

My RD is 07/30/01 and ND 09/07/01 from Dallas.
FP was given on May'03. No approval yet

Still no approval

ND nov 27
FP june 2003

Online status : no message about Finger print
:mad:

just waitinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Who are you?

Jaxen,

I feel that these kind of posts should be moderated. There is no need to for name calling here...

----------------------------

SD eagle,

Stop dreaming ... heheheheh

Are you stupid or what ?? forget GC and move on ..

you silly brain ..

-------------------------------------------------
From another POST:

you ignorant .. it goes by the whims and moods of the officer .. if you havent realized that ... you are the dumbest ... i have come across ..