Possible February Mumbai Interview Thread /Tracker !!!!!

Same Here wantAgc!

My Packet from NVC reached Mumbai on Nov 13th.
My p3 reached Mumbai on Nov 20th.

I called Mumbai yesterday and they said Interview has not been fixed yet. I asked if I can get a Jan Interview and he said "Yes".

But since I havent got anything(no response to my email on Nov 20th), looks like I will also be pushed to Feb.

AC-140

Sri Ganesh, Raj Bhatnagar etc..as I understand, you have sent the documents for AC-140 and I-824 is also approved. Will the consulate and NVC both create a case for your application? Do they communicate before creating a case and verify that the case is not created by the other one yet? What is the process?

reply to 098....

As far as I know, for AC140 , the case is first created by the consulate and the info is then sent to Nvc.

Raj....

That\'s true but previously there used to be a gap between getting the receipt for I-824 and the approval, creation of case at NVC. But now we are seeing the approval with a week of the physical receipt of the I-824 . Also, VSC sends the cases pretty fast to NVC whereas posts are not opening the mails that fast. So, I am thinking that the reverse will be true now-a-days. Hope this doesn\'t create any delays in the AC-140 process.

Feb..

Pkt 3 reached mumbai Nov 29th...I think it will be a Feb IV...keep this thread going....

for sgurjar

have sent my passport to St Louis for H1 revalidation. dont have it with me. its been a month since i have sent it but am not sure how much longer it might take. just not taking chances. will send in P3 as soon as i get my passport back.

also am thinking of applying for a PCC at washington DC as soon as i get the passport. the embassy at DC said it might take a month for the PCC but from the various reports in this forum it seems it might take up to 3 months. i think ppl who have got their PCCs from us consulates should report the times according to the experiences they have had.

M.

PCC & NVC Case Creation

PCC: I will be filling out the miscellaneous services form, pay $11, submit a photo and get PCC from Indian consulate in the US. My folks back in India will also go to the passport office and try to get PCC. I don\'t know the procedure as yet. Will let you know as soon as I get some feedback from folks in India.

NVC Case versus Consulate Case: When consulate receives my AC140 (they will know that my I-824 is approved), they will create a case. Since NVC case creation would take atleast some time, it will lag behind consulate case creation. Secondly, consulate won\'t see the case that NVC created since I won\'t be submitting my packet 3 recd. from NVC. Hence NVC won\'t forward my file to consulate. Thus consulate will have only one file for me.

HiGuys,

My attorney Send me a Packet 3 which she got from NVC. They send only one copy of DS230 part -I and one copy of 169. Should they send three
copy of Ds230 -since we are three applicant (myself-wife-son)?

sgurjar: Check out

Hello,

The requirement is that each applicant file DS230 part I. Hence sgurjar, in your case, each of you/wife/son should have 1 copy of DS20 part I. However, there is only one OF169 form to be filled for your case.

If you meant 1 copy "each" and hence totally 3 copies, disregard this posting. I hope that\'s the case. You don\'t have to send three copies each in your case. i.e. totally 9 copies.

My AC140 packet 3 reaches Mumbai

My AC140 packet reached Mumbai consulate on Friday 12/7. I will try to contact the consulate next week (i.e. the week of 12/17) to see if they created my case.

No Title

If NVC creates a case it will inform Mumbai consulate and vice versa.
Think positive man. Whoever creates a case , no problem.

Me too....possibly.....

Got an email from the lawyer - received the receipt notice for my I-824. The ND is 11/7. Will send the papers for AC140 today.

Raj, Shri Ganesh....

Can you guys check NVC AVM to see whether your case is created or not? Some cases were created last Friday.

Expected Interview

Guys,
      I called up the Consulate and was informed by them to expect a date in the last week of Jan or first week of Feb. Does anyone know how reliable that is. I dont want to book tickets and find out later that the date was pushed back. Also does anyone know if my wife and me have to reenter US in the same flight. Can she come back say - 2-3 weeks after me. Thanks for the input. Hope everyone else starts getting dates soon.

I 824 approval

I 824 notice date 11/08. Not approved yet. Any I 824 approvals in December?
Hoping for Feb interview in Mumbai using AC- 140.

P3 reached today!

My packet 3 reached the Mumbai consulate today; it was mailed on 12/7 (Fedex is great!) How long does it take them to send a confirmatory email? Hoping for a Feb interview...

Case created at Mumbai consulate

Hello,

out of the blue, I received an email from State dept. (maybe somebody at Mumbai consulate) that they have created a case BMB2001XXXXX for my wife and me for EB2 CP.

nothing mentioned about PCC or anything else. I will reply back with the possible interview date and PCC questions. Lets see what they say about PCC.

That was case creation in 2 days as my packet reached Mumbai last Friday afternoon (per Courier tracking info).