Positive Thinking

gp111 said:
Neither one.. I am more interested in Green Card !
Belivers and follower use to say in this situation "We pray or GoodLuck..etc."
Here I am wordless for you...

assur said:
Belivers and follower use to say in this situation "We pray or GoodLuck..etc."
Here I am wordless for you...

Well You can wish me GreenLuck !! I will do the same..

gp111 said:
Well You can wish me GreenLuck !! I will do the same..
Well... as you wish GreenLuck.
Even, you should avoid LUCK, as it is unseen and a GREAT BELIEF
You dont believe in Crossing Finger but you believe in Fingers..
That's interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
assur said:
Well... as you wish GreenLuck.
Even, you should avoid LUCK, as it is unseen and a GREAT BELIEF
You dont believe in Crossing Finger but you believe in Fingers..
That's interesting.

thanks !
that's how I am, I don't believe in this lenghty Waiting Process for GreenCard but I DO believe in GC !

There Is Only One True God, Who Created The Universe Including You, Who Died For You To Redeem You, So That You Should Not Die And Go To Hell, But To Heaven. Gave His Only Begotton Son To Die In Place Of You For Your Sins. Believe In Him. You Will Be Saved.. His Name Is Jesus Christ.

Participants,

We really appreciate for all the "positive energy” you guys are spreading. Kindly make sure all of it remains within limit and doesn't get out of hand.

Thanks in Advance.

RAJ1320 said:
There Is Only One True God, Who Created The Universe Including You, Who Died For You To Redeem You, So That You Should Not Die And Go To Hell, But To Heaven. Gave His Only Begotton Son To Die In Place Of You For Your Sins. Believe In Him. You Will Be Saved.. His Name Is Jesus Christ.

Thanks for sharing your opinion..
Its surprising to see that even in 2004 so many folks believe in GOD!!!

usnycus said:
Participants,

We really appreciate for all the "positive energy” you guys are spreading. Kindly make sure all of it remains within limit and doesn't get out of hand.

Thanks in Advance.

Sure ! This Thread is for Positive Thinking & taking off your mind from Green Card worries for a minute !!!

It's not disrespectful to any believe.

I will let that go but I am closely watching this thread.

Jharkhandi said:
Are .............................like this.
Moderator, Jharkhandi is a very sensitive guy, please remove unnecessary...
Thanks

Well -- these adjudicators make around $24,000 a year, and they are not slave-1Bs....
--- I think their gods need a little help helping them out :)))

msd_gc said:
That's a very good Idea ...something we never thought about before.

Here is something I can suggest even better - instead of praying to our gods ... how about praying to the adjudicators' gods ..... maybe that may help. you never know !!

I am willing to pay them....if they work harder!

I am not sure if they are working hardly or working harder... :)- I can pay them if they are going to start moving cases faster. 24,000 is just above working walmart I think. They should be making more money since they deal with immigration law and lawyers!

I believe their is God. Faith does move things. So I will have more faith now!

:)

jjsxbr said:
Well -- these adjudicators make around $24,000 a year, and they are not slave-1Bs....
--- I think their gods need a little help helping them out :)))

Sending Greeting Cards

rest_2004_free said:
I am not sure if they are working hardly or working harder... :)- I can pay them if they are going to start moving cases faster. 24,000 is just above working walmart I think. They should be making more money since they deal with immigration law and lawyers!

I believe their is God. Faith does move things. So I will have more faith now!

:)

why don't we send appreciation greeting cards..wishes...... not money to the Immigration Offices starting with DOL for generating more positive energy for doing more number of cases...

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:

why don't we send appreciation greeting cards to the Immigration Offices starting with DOL for generating more positive energy for doing more number of cases...

Should we send CASH / GIFT CARDS instead ? I have heard Cash is accepted everywhere & is more powerfull then Wishes ! (My two cents..)

gp111 said:
Should we send CASH / GIFT CARDS instead ? I have heard Cash is accepted everywhere & is more powerfull then Wishes ! (My two cents..)

did you try this for approving your immigration cases with US Immigration offices?

IF CASH IS THAT POWERFUL... MOST OF US READY TO PAY TO GET OUR APPROVALS QUICKLY...

MONEY CAN NOT BUY EVERY THING IN THIS WORLD

Ray S. said:
My advisor in school used to always tell me that if you want to fix something,
type a nice letter and drop it in an envelop with a $5 dollar bill in it, no
matter how busy the recepient/s will be they won't ignore the cash enclosed
and they will have to go through a bureacratic process to account for the
incoming cash. Try it with DOL, it'll work.

Some people might call that attempted bribery of a US Official. Most government officials will not even let you buy them a cup of coffee. This (accepting a bribe) is one of the few ways for a government employee to get fired quickly. Definitely NOT a good suggestion.

Jim Mills said:
Some people might call that attempted bribery of a US Official. Most government officials will not even let you buy them a cup of coffee. This (accepting a bribe) is one of the few ways for a government employee to get fired quickly. Definitely NOT a good suggestion.

Jim.. Evevy one is kidding around here !! Do you really think one of us will try that !