positive effects vs side effects

smile280

Registered Users (C)
Dear Guys & Girls,
Could you please give me some opinion and experience, the early 2002 485 , in i245-eb3 catagory, was trasnferred over a year ago to local office no responce yet, what you sugest will infopass after the catagory becomjes curret will bring postitive result or some side effects are possible, could you please give me some pro and cons of it, the website says " we responded to the request, received nothing yet since over 6 months . please advice

Which Local office? The main aim of this sweep prior to the numbers becoming unavailable was to clear out all 02 cases. Make yourself an infopass and make sure your case is actually where it says it is some cases have been known to be in transit for 6-9 months, having a later RD in the local office. They will prob not be able to tell you much more until they get the Visa # info but at least you are letting yourself be heard by appearing and questioning.
Good luck.

thanks for the replay, but was planning to go only after the visa availbilty coming out on mid of sep.