Portland Oregon I485 approval Waiters.

inimacam

Registered Users (C)
I am replacing "Post only if Oregon FP waiter" with this one since most of us have already completed our FP. Achiever, Portland-OR, p123 and other fellow portlanders, i look forward to your postings. Let\'s hope we all get our approvals soon.

waiting for interview as file transfered to Portland INS

My case is transfered to INS Portland on 05/22/02. Waiting for interview letter.

My case details

Here are my case details:
EB3 - RD 12/11/00, ND 12/20/00, FP 03/01 Portland OR, LIN-01-061-xxxx

The last time I spoke with an IIO 2nd week of May 2002, I was told that the connection to I-140 file had been made and that my file is waiting in an area where, information will be gathered before being sent to an officer.

Later.

update

RD=2/01
FP=4/26/02
RFE replied on 3/27 Employment Letter
EAD renewal RD=3/29/02, will expire on 6/13. Lawyer calls NSC and told that new security check being done every case. Hopefully will get it in time. Otherwise, i\'ll need to get an interim from Portland ASC. Spouse already received new EAD 5/3

AVM for I485 still has not update FP status. FBI sent FP over a few days after 4/26.

Keeping the finger crossed and hope for the best....what else can i do?

My details

EB2/RIR/India RD 03/02/01 ND 03/27/01 FP 01/12/02

I got my second AP & EAD approved. My file was sent to make I140 connection. I was told this one time. Otherwise all IIOs told me that case is waiting to be assigned.

Achiever

EAD approved

Finally my EAD renewal was approved yesterday. They are ordering card and said it willt take 60-75 days to send the new card. I don\'t believe it will take that long to create and send the card. Anyway, i hope i can get the card before 6/13 as that\'s the expiration date on my current EAD.

Still no news on I485. We did FP on 4/26 and REF was received on 3/29
and up to now still now AVM changes for the FP. I have seen so many April, May RD approvals. When is our turn?

Inimacam

Inimacam & Portland-OR when did AVM acknowledge your RFEs?

Hello Guys,

After you sent RFE reply to NSC how long it took for AVM to acknowledge that your reponse is received?

Meanwhile any more news on your cases?

Achiever

RFE details

NSC has issued an RFE for me about Employment verification & Page 2 of my I485 application (Which is related to my Wife). Lawyer told me that she has this Page 2 of I485 application.

Will keep you all posted on progress.

Achiever

RFE

My lawyer received the RFE in my case. It looks all 3 of us, Portland-OR, you and I all received RFE. Must be another Portland Oregon "blessing". But at least it means your approval is around corner...best wishes

Inimacam

EAD renewal approved and received...

just in time before it expires...Still the same old message for I485 though.

RFE goes to Attorney if you have

My case Attorney got the RFE. My case even AP was addressed to Attorney. EAD was addresed to me.

Any news fellow Portlanders?

Called IIO, she told me case not yet assigned to officer and nothing she can do about it. I am getting congressman Wu and Senator Smith involve. Last time i got them involved for FP back in Feb, i got RFE and FP right after that. Hopefully, i will get approval this time. So many April, May and June approvals but not Feb.2001.

Hanging there guys. I am sure we will all get approved...sooner or later.

RFE response sent

I sent the response to RFE. AVM acknowledged it on June 19th. So again waiting...hopefully for approvals

Achiever

I guess it was 10 days.

I am not remembering exactly but it was around 10 days.

Nothing new in my case. I got the transfer notice aslo I went to Portland INS office to enquire about my file. They told me file reached Portland INS on 30th May. They haven\'t given any date for interview yet. Hope it will be soon. I haven\'t seen many transfer cases for Portland office. If you know anybody please inform in this thread.

Good luck.

Any updates?

Any updates from anybody? Not many approvals last week? Most probably this week will be very short due to holidays. I think NSC will be in sleep mode this week.

Achiever

RFE issued, Who will get it, me or my lawyer?

NSC has issued an RFE just for me on June 5th. Who would get it first me or my lawyer? I will keep you posted when I know details.

Achiever

Any updates?

Any updates from anybody? Not many approvals last week? Most probably this week will be very short due to holidays. I think NSC will be in sleep mode this week. Achiever

Any News Folks?

Nothing to report. There seems to be no news on any front.

Inimacam,

Did you get any response from Senator?

Portland-OR,

Any news on your side?

For me

My RFE was received by NSC on June 19th. I don't know why they are taking so long time now. This has been most ridiculus thing. Feel so furstrated. We are well beyond their processing time.

Achiever