Portfolio Last Updated Date Tracker

jomo

My portfolio's 140/485 and AP all got updated on 5/15/04, then again on 5/17/04. I did not receive any emails and the status did not change.

I will post here any more updates, approvals or RFEs.

Please post here your own experiences with the last updated date. Did anyone got the date change and not get any emails? Did anyone got approval/RFE soon after the update?

Let's try to keep this thread alive so we can use it to understand the outcome of the changes to the "last updated" date.

Thanks!

My Last update changed on mine and my wife's EAD on 05/11/2004 and nothing has been heard from INS. I have not yet recd any emails. Also my H1 extension got updated on 05/10/2004 and also nothing has been heard from INS and no emails too.

New Update with Status change

Ok, looks like my I-131 was updated again yesterday 5/27/04. This time they issued a RFE. I have no idea what the RFE is all about. Will post info when I get the RFE in the mail.

No changes on the I-140 and I-485 :(

Got the RFE details... HELP!!!

They need ability to pay from 5/5/2003 to present. Ability to pay on I-131? Isn't this strange?
They also need a new copy of one of my reference letters on company letterhead including email and telephone for my ex-manager.

I cannot obtain the reference letter on company letterhead because the company doies not exist any more (was acquired by Computer Associates)...what should I do?

Also is the paytubs enough to prove ability to pay?