POLL: Should INS Officers be called Lazy Officers?

Should They be called Lazy?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Beaureaucrats

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Bast..ds

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
reminds me of a guest

Who would expect even my landord to respect him.

Did they invite you to come and work in this country?

Let me ask you a question, would you have refused the job offer if you were told it would take 5 years to get your GC or you would not get a GC at all?

Have you ever been inside of an INS center? Do you know their workload ?

You had the courage to call your last option in the poll what you called it. I am sure you will wet your pants if you had to face an INS officer.

Show some respect for others. I am pretty sure an overwhelming majority of immigrants think that INS has been fair to them.

Come to sense

Re: reminds me of a guest

Guest? Does a guest pay you when he visits you? I am sure if he pays he will expect a better hospitality. For us, we paid tax, we paid application fee, and most important we paid our youth. Why can't we expect a better service?

Of course USA dosen't invite any specific person into this country, but in the overview level, this immigration policy does mean they need us and "invite" useful people into this country -- everybody knows this.

Respect? Just ask you a simple question, when you step into a Macdonle's, the attendent spends a hour to prepare the stupid hamburger, do you still show your socalled respect to him?

Originally posted by funloving
Who would expect even my landord to respect him.

Did they invite you to come and work in this country?

Let me ask you a question, would you have refused the job offer if you were told it would take 5 years to get your GC or you would not get a GC at all?

Have you ever been inside of an INS center? Do you know their workload ?

You had the courage to call your last option in the poll what you called it. I am sure you will wet your pants if you had to face an INS officer.

Show some respect for others. I am pretty sure an overwhelming majority of immigrants think that INS has been fair to them.

Come to sense

No I dont think they are lazy. Most of them are good workers
with a bunch of stupidos among them.
On the contrary I think they are overworked
and underpaid. I was at the chicago INS
and I saw officers leaving work with boxes
of papers home - to work on them hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not use false language.
They are doing there job like you are doing your job. What are you doing here on boards ? Why cann't you concentrate on your work?
We have no rights to say the last option, please edit it if you can.
Please be patient and polite, nothing will happen by rasing voices for no reason.

silymike, I feel sorry for you

No body respected you, so respecting others is a strange thing for you. You pay taxes you get served.

They give you better bang for your buck so that's why you are in this country. If they don't, consider moving back.

Remember taxes are never 100% of what you make, always a fraction. You make money so you pay taxes. And did you not know that everyone has to pay taxes here.

I do respect guy who works at Mcdonald. If you don't, consider what if he drools on your fries when you were not watching :)

Don't be so critical of others.
How great are you Mr. perfect ? and how come you are still lurking in the dark corners of free message boards, wasting your life.

No, I dont think they are lazy, they are just overloaded.
I Don't think that they are working on the I-485s only, but note that they are also working on other applications, like I-131, I-765, I-140, I-129...and all the other cases which we are not applying.