Poll: Pending EB2

Poll: EB2 pending cases

• Total voters

StillAlive

Registered Users (C)
Poll: Pending EB2 based on RD/ND

Friends,

My case is EB2 pending since 2005, I would like to know how many fellow friends in EB2 category are pending, so that we can make estimated dream. Please take the poll and let me know if the poll needs to be modified.

This poll is for I-485 pending based on RD/PD of I-485 (I believe since the dates are current for everybody, RD/PD of I-485 could be important for next 2 months)

Good luck to everybody :)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Going by PD or RD ??

One EB2 approval today from TSC :

Maveric: EB2 with PD Feb 2003 and RD Sep 2005(I'm not sure if he is from a retro country)

If he is from retro country,this again reiterates the fact that they don't go by RD, rather by PD. As usaual no trend can be derived...

Any comments guys....

That is a million dollar question, even I need to know is it RD or PD.
I know either way some set of people will suffer. Praying god everyone waiting for long gets approval. This is my third attempt, if this don't go through in next two months, it is good boy America.

Maveric: EB2 with PD Feb 2003 and RD Sep 2005(I'm not sure if he is from a retro country)

If he is from retro country,this again reiterates the fact that they don't go by RD, rather by PD. As usaual no trend can be derived...

Any comments guys....

In my opinion, PD is not used in adjudication. Especially now after PD being current its going to be same for everyone. Its the RD of I-485 which has a value at this point. PD is more of a use to look at the visa bulletin if I-485 could be filed or if already filed, are visas available for that PD based on EB category

thats what I thought, lets see

In my opinion, PD is not used in adjudication. Especially now after PD being current its going to be same for everyone. Its the RD of I-485 which has a value at this point. PD is more of a use to look at the visa bulletin if I-485 could be filed or if already filed, are visas available for that PD based on EB category

Any comments guys....

After July 1, All catagory is current. After july 1, USCIS do not care about country of chargability and EB catagories. They are arranging all 48s is RD order and approving accodingly RD line till they consume all remaining visas. Now their job is easy, no country problem and no catagory problem.

Do you mean EB category also does not matter?

After July 1, All catagory is current. After july 1, USCIS do not care about country of chargability and EB catagories. They are arranging all 48s is RD order and approving accodingly RD line till they consume all remaining visas. Now their job is easy, no country problem and no catagory problem.

Do you mean EB category also does not matter?

It suppose to matter. But all we know how USCIS/DOS works. I am very much sure they are just going by 485 RD. They think older the RD then older the case. I think at this point they do not care much about EB3 or EB2 or PD. One of my friend has EB2 PD about Nov 2003, till did not get GC as his 485 RD is Aug 2004. They are processinf it seems 2003 RD cases.

Now their intension is to clear the 485 backloggs, based on 485 FIFO. Now the real victim is people with old PD and new RD of 485, particularly EB2 cases at NSC.

Guyz I see very less approval for EB2 cases, is it because they don't have enough EB2 eligible applications or they are concentrating more on EB3 cases?

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends,
I know you people are waiting for long time at I-485 than me. Eventhough my PD is Nov 2003, I had a chance to apply I - 485 only by this month. So I asked my Attorney about this procedure to process files based on dates.

Per my Attorney, USCIS will release the results based on the Priority dates even though some later petitions have been received for I 485 before the old Priority dates petitions.

I checked in this website and found some people already got approved on June 1, which shows their PD were current on June 1.

I think what my Attorney said is true from July 1 scenario, as it becomes current. So what I think they will release the approval based on priority dates from July 1.

What do you guys think on this ? Do you think it is true?

Thanks

It suppose to matter. But all we know how USCIS/DOS works. I am very much sure they are just going by 485 RD. They think older the RD then older the case. I think at this point they do not care much about EB3 or EB2 or PD. One of my friend has EB2 PD about Nov 2003, till did not get GC as his 485 RD is Aug 2004. They are processinf it seems 2003 RD cases.

Now their intension is to clear the 485 backloggs, based on 485 FIFO. Now the real victim is people with old PD and new RD of 485, particularly EB2 cases at NSC.

Hi StillAlive,

Did you get LUD before and after the 2nd FP? I got nothing.
I didn't 2nd FP in March, 2007, but the LUD is still 8/25/2006.

thanks

No LUD before after FP, last LUD is after the case transfer to TSC.

I did SR and infopass, but no LUD

Hi StillAlive,

Did you get LUD before and after the 2nd FP? I got nothing.
I didn't 2nd FP in March, 2007, but the LUD is still 8/25/2006.

thanks