Political Asylum for Syrians اللجوء السياسي للسوريين

Hey every one,

Am syrian on f1 visa, i got here to the usa last month, before i came i was reading about all the rules about syrians here, and as i understood i thought syrians students can apply for employment authorization and can apply for the temporary protraction status TPS, so i can study and work safely here, and i had only some money with me and i came here, after asking around, it seems i cant get the employment authorization , and i cant understand if i can apply to the TPS some people say i can others say i cant, and am now in a big problem, i cant return to syria not safe for me at all, and i cant work , and i have to pay the school or otherwise i will be out of status and when i pay the school i will have very ltl for me to live! , please someone advise me what to do, can i apply for TPS, should i apply for asylum, any tips, how to start or where to start, what to do plz help. i entered the US in july 2013.

thank you.

my asylum was approved in about 1 month and half..I recommend a lawyer called eman pahlavani he is amazing and made my dream come true..

Hello guys,
While waiting for the asylum case, what are the chances of finding a job? how can a man make a living here? very expensive here ata Anaheim and no income.
please help

مرحبا

حدا من الشباب صار معو شي ؟

Hi Guys, any news for any of the Syrian friends ?

is there anyone here who applied in Arlington office ?