• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

police clearance, Sponsorship

Studio

Registered Users (C)
I am an EU citizen but originally from Africa. I have been living in Europe since 10 years and have won the dv lottery for 2010 as an EU citizen. I want to know if I also need a police clearance from Africa as I prepare for my interview.

Also can my sponsor send his affidavit of support direct to the embassy or must I come with it on the interview date?

Lastly can my interview date be changed a day or two before or after if the appointment date does not suit me?

my dear

in any single country you live in after 16th of your age more than 6 months u have to bring police clearence from this country even if u just visit for more than 6 months, and about the affidavit of support no problem in both cases you can bring with you to the interview, or u can ask your sponsor to send it directly to the embassy.

good luck

and by the way I dont advise you to postpone your interview, go in your dat it's a lot better because if you change your date they will make it after months so becarefull with that

We were told that rescheduling an interview appointment can result in 6 weeks or longer to wait for a new interview....do you want that or just deal with a bad time...