Police clearance for Canada PR

nonu gaddam

Registered Users (C)
I have lived in NY for 1 year and in NJ for 2.5 years. Do I need to get my fingerprints cleared only from FBI? Do I also need clearance from NY and NJ state police?

Also does FBI send me the certificate and I send it to Canadian Consulate in Buffalo for processing?

Any comments/ feedback would be really appreciated!

Nonu

No Title

brother this ain\'t no state to state deal, this is a PC (police clearance certificate) request from one nation to another, NY or NJ doesn\'t matter which ghetto da crime was commited at, it all ends up with our good ol\' FBI, so pay \'em $18 \'n thy shall disclose all to the outside world, send a letter to FBI for a free finger print card(yeah brother it\'s free!), take the card \'n both your palm to your nearest county cop station, the cop will return the card \'n both your palm back to you, mail only the card back to FBI, rest will be history brother...take my word on this one...;^)

No Title

I keep reading your mails Anil S......I feel your sense of humor is great.

Anyway, my Q : PC is valid for how many months or years with Canadian Consulate ? cuz I did my PC from the US valid from Jun 2000 .....and am waiting for the inetrview....do u think they will ask me to do it again ?

BTW what is the diff between Police clearance and Background Check ?

thansk

No Title

i like your name, makes me feel happy...b/g check is more involved(beyond the criminal stuff) they will then know \'bout all the wonderful joints you visited in Flint, Michigan...if you know what I mean, personally b/g check cuts deep into the privacy thingy I would file a law suit against a state that requests b/g check...make a million \'n spend the next two years on galapagas island...frankly I haven\'t heard of Canadians wanting b/g checks, they stopped AIDS testing recently...sigh \'ef relief huh tell me \'bout it. Any way b/g check will involve everything from criminal, credit, disease, mental all crap inclusive, some companies in the states do it all the time.

As for PC, am sure there has to be a validity deadline \'cause what\'s the gaurantee that one won\'t commit a crime \'fter the check eh! you might have to research this one on the FBI official web site for PC validity, I woudn\'t worry too much \'bout it...after all the FBI PC ain\'t in French...so how will the cAnydians know \'bout it...;^)