• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Police clearance certificate

Kwabena Mo

Hi everyone,
I'm a dv 2023 selectee, with a case number range of 45k. I was in North Cyprus for about 3 years as a student. So obviously I would need a Police clearance certificate from Cyprus but that would be difficult as I'm back in my home country and I'd have to be there in person in order to request and obtain the PCC, I'll try my possible best to obtain the PCC before I receive my 2NL. My question is, if I'm unable to obtain the PCC from Cyprus before going for the interview, do I stand a chance of getting approved? Or without the PCC from Cyprus I will not make it.

You stand no chance of approval without the PCC. And according to the Reciprocity page, you do not have to be in Cyprus in person in order to obtain the PCC. I suggest you take a look at the Visa Reciprocity page below and follow the instructions for obtaining your applicable documents: