• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Police clearance Certificate

Rajank

Registered Users (C)
Folks - I am applying for my Police clearance for my DV 2010 AS CP. Need some guidance here.

when I applied for my Singapore Police clearance, they are requesting a letter to state the reason why I need this clearance certificate, I am not sure which letter or info to send them along with the request for the police clearance certificate.

Same is requested when i apply for Police clearance with Indian embassy.

Any help or experience sharing would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Rajan

Call your local embassy and ask , since in Sri Lanka the embassy will initiate to get the police clearence. See what the Sri Lankan embassy says about it

If the applicant has lived in any foreign countries for more than six months police clearance report from that country is required. Log on to our website http://srilanka.usembassy.gov for more information. We will obtain the Sri Lankan police clearance report for you. Please do not obtain it by yourself.

Police Clearance

Thanks Madhu. This question is for Singapore and India not to Srilanka.

Thanks
Rajan

Police Clearance

I got my 2nd package from KCC which has the needful letter which can be used across any embassy/Police agency for initiating Police clearance.

thanks folks .

Thanks