• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

police certificate

mtsetsen

Registered Users (C)
Dears,
I'm from Asia (not Nepal or Iran). I and my family lived in Korea for 6 years then went back to my country on Oct 2013. Just before we leave we both obtained police certificate from korean police. But my CN is quite high (AS 112xx), so still I haven't yet interview now. If I become current in July or August, do we need to reissue police certificate? Especially my wife went back to Korea to finish her study there, will be back for interview.

Dears,
I'm from Asia (not Nepal or Iran). I and my family lived in Korea for 6 years then went back to my country on Oct 2013. Just before we leave we both obtained police certificate from korean police. But my CN is quite high (AS 112xx), so still I haven't yet interview now. If I become current in July or August, do we need to reissue police certificate? Especially my wife went back to Korea to finish her study there, will be back for interview.

Unfortunatly Police clearance has an expiry date ! So you will have to renew themthere was a case where a guy couldnt renew his PC and he still got visa granted!
But i wouldnt take a chance if i were you try to get a new one.

hello iam too in korea for my study... u can contact embassy there in your country of korea u can get it from there... its not a big deal they will provide u ur police clearance...(asia me too from Nepal 9600)

I'm from asia got visa, my wife's POlice clearance validity was only 3 days from the day of my interview but I applied again in case they ask me to update but did not get it during my interview.

Visa officer asked me to update the PC lucky I received next day from my interview so no delay, else 1 more month to be wasted.

Better get it again.

police report

one quest regarding this, My spouse had spent 5 yrs in spain and 18 mnths in iran, it was before 5 years ago and he had visited many countries less than a 6 mnth so he needed to collect police report from all visited countries or where he had spent more than 6 mnths? Plz rep me
thank u.

one quest regarding this, My spouse had spent 5 yrs in spain and 18 mnths in iran, it was before 5 years ago and he had visited many countries less than a 6 mnth so he needed to collect police report from all visited countries or where he had spent more than 6 mnths? Plz rep me
thank u.

He will need to collect and send the police records/reports from Spain, Iran and the home country as well.

You can review the following site for more info: http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...ty-visa/instructions-for-selectees/civil.html

If your spouse was arrested in any other country (where he travelled) then he should submit the police reports from that country as well.

What if someone lived in States previously, is embassy going to do its own research through their systems in such case?

Visit the URL i published above...is it really that hard?

From the above link:
"Note: Present and former residents of the United States should NOT obtain any police certificates covering their residence in the United States."

Hi.Are you from Mongolia?I have same problem with you

If you`re mongolian please reply me, :)
Dears,

hi everyone
we ve(me n wife) been in europe for more than 4 years now, i ve never vist my home due to study pressure but my wife has been twice. on this case do i need the police report from my own country as well as m interviewing in europe. m from asia. some advice will helpful.
thanks