• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Police certificate

Basya

Registered Users (C)
Please help me understand the point about police certificate. I think translators made some kind of mistake. In second letter from KCC it is said that I need to obtain a police certificate from General prosecutor's office of Kazakhstan and at the same time they are asking to have police certificates from the places that you lived more then 6 month. I lived in 2 different cities in Kazakhstan.General Prosecutor's office gives information about any records from whole country and they do not specify the cities that I lived in. Do I still need to have police certificates from the cities that I lived or the general certificate is enough?
Thank you!

You only need certificate General prosecutor's office of Kazakhstan

you need police certificate if you have been lived outside Kazakhstan more than 6 month after age 16

Hello.Please help me.I havent recieved second letter from KCC and I havent more time for interview.I was in arest in the airport in Tokyo 8 years ago for 12 days.
Because I have traveled with forged passport!Do I need police certificate?I havent court procedure there.I have written about this arest in the forms for KCC.Please say me is this problem for clearance of FBI ?Must I supply police certificate from Japan?How?thank you

Did you stayed there for 6 months or more? If not, you don't need police certificate from Japan.

Thanks I havent stayed in Japan .My questino is about arest into airport! Is this will be problem for FBI clearance ?I havent any letter from Japan's police about the arest.Please help me!I am very distrubed.

Why should you declare something that they have not asked for? Is there something in your passport that shows that you have been deported from Japan before?

No in my passport Isnt something that shows that I have been deported from Japan before!but I declered that in answer to 1-question Have you been arest sometime or somwhere? and I answered, yes.I have traveled with another passport(forged passport).what I have to do now?I didnt want to wrrite false answer.I am fear.I am very very distrubed now from FBI clearance ,or aficer of interview.

Then you have put yourself into trouble, I don't know how you will get away from this. I don't think they could have found out if you have not declared it. Wish you all the best.