• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Police certificate

AntonLou

Registered Users (C)
one of the documents should be provided is Police certificate. I lived in Sweden couple years ago for study. do I need to provide a Swedish Police certificate also? if yes who should I contact?
Thank you so much...this document is really annoying me...:-(
Anton

You definitely need Sweden Police certificate,
but I have no idea who to contact.
perhaps Sweden Police have web site,and you can e-mail them asking for some info?
Or go to local Jakarta Sweden consulate or embassy...

Only if you live or study in USA,that you do not need US police certificate... Other countries, you need it.

if you spent more than a year in Sweden continuosly, you will need a police certificate.

Go to www.travel.state.gov, and in "search" enter "police record Sweden reciprocity". Links should pop up, and one of them will describe where to get certain documents from Sweden.

LucyMo,
Thank you so much for your kind help. I have been lived in sweden for 11 months only. so should I get Police certificate? from the form said that more than 6 months should have police certificate. I tried to find your link but I could not get it, could you please give more specific?
Thank you and
Regards,
Anton