Police Certficate! Do Anybody Know Any Solution!

Ali Murtaza

Registered Users (C)
Hello!

DS-230 Filed.

We Are Pakistani Citizens & Live In Karachi, Pakistan. National Visa Center (NVC) Asks For My Father's Police Certificate For Bangladesh. As My Father Had Lived In Bangladesh Between 1962 Till 1964, (Bangladesh Was Once Pakistan's Eastern Province, Before The Fall Of Dacca, Bangladeshi Capital, In 1971) We Contacted Our Relatives In Bangladesh For Police Certificate. Our Relatives Contacted Police Officials There But Bangladeshi Police Say That "Non-Bangladeshi Citizens Are Not Eligible For Police Certificate Of Bangladesh".

We Then Contacted Bangladeshi Consulate In Karachi For Police Certificate Of Bangladesh In Early September 2011. They Said It Would Take Upto 6 Months.

We Once Again Contacted Banladeshi Consulate During December 2011. That If They Cannot Issue Police Certificate Due To Non-Availability Of Such Old Records As There Was No Computerized System At That Time, They Can Issue Us A Certificate Stating For Non-Availability Of Such Old Records But They Rather Replied That They Cannot Issue Such Certificate For Non-Availability Of Police Record But They Can Issue A Certificate Stating That A Police Certificate Issuance Is Under Process.

But 6 Months Have Already Passed & This Is Already February But We Recieved No Reply From Bangladeshi Consulate In Karachi.

Do Anybody Know Any Solution To This Problem.
What Else We Could Ask Of Bangladeshi Consulate In Karachi?

Hello!

DS-230 Filed.

We Are Pakistani Citizens & Live In Karachi, Pakistan. National Visa Center (NVC) Asks For My Father's Police Certificate For Bangladesh. As My Father Had Lived In Bangladesh Between 1962 Till 1964, (Bangladesh Was Once Pakistan's Eastern Province, Before The Fall Of Dacca, Bangladeshi Capital, In 1971) We Contacted Our Relatives In Bangladesh For Police Certificate. Our Relatives Contacted Police Officials There But Bangladeshi Police Say That "Non-Bangladeshi Citizens Are Not Eligible For Police Certificate Of Bangladesh".

We Then Contacted Bangladeshi Consulate In Karachi For Police Certificate Of Bangladesh In Early September 2011. They Said It Would Take Upto 6 Months.

We Once Again Contacted Banladeshi Consulate During December 2011. That If They Cannot Issue Police Certificate Due To Non-Availability Of Such Old Records As There Was No Computerized System At That Time, They Can Issue Us A Certificate Stating For Non-Availability Of Such Old Records But They Rather Replied That They Cannot Issue Such Certificate For Non-Availability Of Police Record But They Can Issue A Certificate Stating That A Police Certificate Issuance Is Under Process.

But 6 Months Have Already Passed & This Is Already February But We Recieved No Reply From Bangladeshi Consulate In Karachi.

Do Anybody Know Any Solution To This Problem.
What Else We Could Ask Of Bangladeshi Consulate In Karachi?

To make your life easy, you should have never mentioned that you dad live in Bangladesh, you will know how had it is to get all the certificates. others who ask for them dont. Any ways, as far a i know, PCP is issued by Passport office or the local police station. For passport office they will need a passport and othe rdocuments, but in the local police station your relatives can ask the officer for the letter ststing that is he clean and does not have and records on file. try, offering them some supari, LOL.
Mean while try to contact the Bangladesh counsulate every 4-5 days, and tell them you situation. Good Luck

What Is The Next Step After DS-230 Approval!

Hello!

What Is The Next Step After DS-230 Approval? I Mean After Birth Certificates, Passports Photocopies & Police Certificates Collection.

Regards,
Ali Murtaza.

Hello!

What Is The Next Step After DS-230 Approval? I Mean After Birth Certificates, Passports Photocopies & Police Certificates Collection.

Regards,
Ali Murtaza.

After you submit all the reqired documents and forms to NVC, your application will be sent to the US Counsilate in Pakisthan, and an interview will be scheduled. At the interview if every thing goes on fine he will be issued an Immegrant Visa valied for 6mts, which up on entery, a GC will be mailed to the address provided in DS230 form.

What Other Requirements?

Hello!

What Other Requirements One Has To Fulfill Other Than Providing Birth Certificates, Passport Photocopies & Police Certificates? I Have Heard Of Asking For A Health Check-up At A Designated Hospital & Later Biometric Details Collection At U.S. Embassy.

Do They Ask For Any Bank Statement Detail Or Statement Of Bank Record Related To The Job You Were Doing Earlier In The Country You Lived Before Migrating To The United States?

Regards,
Ali Murtaza.

Hello!

What Other Requirements One Has To Fulfill Other Than Providing Birth Certificates, Passport Photocopies & Police Certificates? I Have Heard Of Asking For A Health Check-up At A Designated Hospital & Later Biometric Details Collection At U.S. Embassy.

Do They Ask For Any Bank Statement Detail Or Statement Of Bank Record Related To The Job You Were Doing Earlier In The Country You Lived Before Migrating To The United States?

Regards,
Ali Murtaza.

Once he has the interview scheduled, and he gets a Email conformation with this appointment date and time, he needs to make an appintment at a hospital approved by USCIS, and get the vaccine and physical done, He will get sealed envelope,which he has to take it to counsilates and will later have to surrender it to IO at entery to USA

Do They Ask For Any Statement Of Bank Record?

Hello!

Regards,
Ali Murtaza.

Hello!

Regards,
Ali Murtaza.

For your parents, No, For you yes, you will be sending an Affidavit of Support form. to NVC

For your parents, No, For you yes, you will be sending an Affidavit of Support form. to NVC

Hello!

So If I Am A Beneficiary Of An Immigrant Visa For F4 Category(Family Preference Category 4 - Brothers & Sisters Of U.S. Citizens - As My Sister Live In U.S. & Has Petitioned For Me Earlier & I Will Be The Beneficiary Of An Immigrant Visa), I Do Not Need To Send Any Affidavit Of Support Form Regarding My Job's Bank Statement Record?

Am I Right?

Regards,
Ali Murtaza.

Hello!

So If I Am A Beneficiary Of An Immigrant Visa For F4 Category(Family Preference Category 4 - Brothers & Sisters Of U.S. Citizens - As My Sister Live In U.S. & Has Petitioned For Me Earlier & I Will Be The Beneficiary Of An Immigrant Visa), I Do Not Need To Send Any Affidavit Of Support Form Regarding My Job's Bank Statement Record?

Am I Right?

Regards,
Ali Murtaza.

Only your sister need to submit Affidavit of Support. If your sisters income does not meet the required guide lines, then you need to send your financial statement.
I thought in your first post, you mentioned about your DAD, is it for your DaD or You?

My Brother In Law's Bank Statement Record!

Only your sister need to submit Affidavit of Support. If your sisters income does not meet the required guide lines, then you need to send your financial statement.
I thought in your first post, you mentioned about your DAD, is it for your DaD or You?

Hello!

I Earlier Asked For My Dad, My Mother & My Younger Sister As They Were Getting Immigrant Visa Through My Mother's Sister Who Lives In U.S. (F4 Category).

As I Wouldn't Be A Beneficiary Of Any Immigrant Visa Through My Mother Because I Am Already Older Than 21 years, I Filed A Seperate Petition Through My Sister (Also A U.S. Citizen).

I Earlier Asked For My Dad But In The Last Post I Asked For Myself.

One More Thing I Want To Ask Is That, As My Sister Doesn't Do Any Job, Could My Brother In Law (My Sister's Husband) Can Send His Financial Statement By Submitting 'Affidavit Of Support Form'.

Regards,
Ali Murtaza.