Poj...........

ned

Registered Users (C)
I called TSC and all I got was we will send for review. I'll try again next week but this is not going anywhere.

Glad to see u tried, keep try,

btw what did they say about why it is in pending, did they put u on hold and came back?

HTML:
    Glad to see, u tried
                 _
             ,.-" "-.,
            /   ===   \
           /  =======  \
        __|  (o)   (0)  |__      
       / _|    .---.    |_ \         
      | /.----/ O O \----.\ |       
       \/     |     |     \/        
       |                   |            
       |                   |           
       |                   |          
       _\   -.,_____,.-   /_         
   ,.-"  "-.,_________,.-"  "-.,
  /          |       |          \  
 |           l.     .l           | 
 |            |     |            |
 l.           |     |           .l             
  |           l.   .l           | \,     
  l.           |   |           .l   \,    
   |           |   |           |      \,  
   l.          |   |          .l        |
    |          |   |          |         |
    |          |---|          |         |
    |          |   |          |         |
    /"-.,__,.-"\   /"-.,__,.-"\"-.,_,.-"\
   |            \ /            |         |
   |             |             |         |
    \__|__|__|__/ \__|__|__|__/ \_|__|__/

POJ...
They have no clue what is going on. They did not put me on hold. I can hear him typing on the screen.

Thanks

ned said:
POJ...
They have no clue what is going on. They did not put me on hold. I can hear him typing on the screen.

Thanks

Are you sure that you were connected to TSC directly and only talked with TSC representative and not to 800 customer service rep.

It sound to me that you talked only to 800 ppl not to TSC.

plz share what steps u followed to get connected with TSC.

Good Luck

I'm sure it's TSC because it announced that I'm now connected to TSC with a different male voice.

My experience

ned,

Speaking purely from personal experience, calling the TSC has been "hit and miss" at best. Last month me and my wife must have called them 7 different times spanning 3 weeks and each time we were given totally different information. It was scary and made me very tense. During one of the phone calls my wife got connected to a polite and nice lady who really helped her. She typed out emails to supervisors while my wife was on the phone and assured my wife that they would look into it. That day the LUD on my wifes 485 and AP changed and after 2 weeks we received a written letter from a supervisor stating that they had lost my wifes AP application. I believe this was a direct result of that phone call. However there were 6 other phone calls that led to nothing. Its purely luck out there. It is a fact that they can do something if they want to but getting hold of a person who is willing to do something is another problem altogether.

Why don't you write to the ombudsman office. You can send emails and write letters. I am currently doing that.

good luck,

saras

Saras,
Thanks for your advice. I shall do that. Please let me know how the ombudsman's would work out.

Hi Ned,

Do the following also,

Try through Congressman and Senator.

Go to Congressman's office every month. I got good response because of congressman.

Try with AILA.

Ask your attorney to populate enquiry regularly.

Send fax every week by yourself. Request them your RD is 04/02.

Important point is never hurt USCIS by words/letters. Always be polite. Don't show your depression to them. It is a different ball game. After getting GC we need not turn back to them. Till that point be patient.

I know how difficult your situation. I come across the same phase. POJ will be very helpful. He helped me too lot.

Good Luck. I beleive U will get it soon.

Fort User,
I have more than 5 inquiries made thru congressman and senator. I have 2 AILA and one escalated case and send several letters and faxes with no result.

What do they say ...

ned,

The TSC must state something in response to your inquiries. What do they say? It is very possible that they have misplaced your file or have messed up your case so badly that they are not willing to own upto it. A similar thing happened to our AP application. We did not hear anything for 7 months and when we kept inquiring they finally admitted that they had lost the applications. Earlier they kept deflecting our inquiries with generic answers.

I know you are in a tough situation but the prudent thing to do would be be keep pushing them for status. If you have sent 5 inquiries, send another five in the next 6 months. Eventually they have to act. I know it is difficult but if you persist they will have to act.

Have you tried the Ombudsman office. Here is the information for his office -

Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman
ATTN: Case Problems
United States Department of Homeland Security
245 Murray Lane
Mail Stop 1225
Washington, D.C. 20528-1225

Write a letter to them and keep following up with them. You may have to write several registered letters to them before something happens but keep at it. We are all with you.

Good luck,

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Saras, I'm certainly not giving up. I'll keep pressing on until the glorious day arrives. I will certainly try the ombudsman this time.

You would be surprise at all the inquiries I made that the only response they can give is it's pending.

Poj.........

Ned,
It is very frustrating to be a 2002 filer and waiting ove 3 years for the case to be approved.You seem to have done every thing possibly to be done.

I was reading in this portal"s immigration.com updates where people in similar situations filed mandumus petitions and sued Homeland security and got approved.

I am not recommending this but bringing it to your attention that there are people in similar situations who are forced some times to take these steps.

I too join Fort_user and Saras in supporting you and sharing your agony.

Even though I am a June 2002 filer and got approved in March, 2005, I too am waiting for my 14 year old son's case to be approved.

Hope you get approved soon and get the much awaited relief from TSC .

GC soon

ned said:
Fort User,
I have more than 5 inquiries made thru congressman and senator. I have 2 AILA and one escalated case and send several letters and faxes with no result.

Take an info pass appointment. Send your concerns through them too.

Don't give up. Keep pushing them hard. We all are with you for your support.