POJ Method- says no one available at the service center

green_card_77

Registered Users (C)
I used the POJ method to call TSC and after pressing the numbers using the POJ method and I get a message saying 'no one is available at the service center to take your call'. Do you get similar message. Thanks

Discountinued ..

green_card_77 said:
I used the POJ method to call TSC and after pressing the numbers using the POJ method and I get a message saying 'no one is available at the service center to take your call'. Do you get similar message. Thanks

green_card_77,

The Service Centers have figured out this loop hole and this method no longer works.

regards,

saras

I heard on a website...that....if you reach National Customer Service center...one could request them to connect to TSC and they would connect you rightaway...

So, may be the POJ trick is not needed...one could always request the representative to connect to the local service center...I have never tried it though!

But, POJ trick still works, I used it last week..

can someone tell me how to use POJ method

I am also thinking of calling up today tp TSC for my status.

If anyone is successful can you please post it.

Also how did POJ method work

For me its worked

Hello Friends,

Today I spoke with TSC representative, regardging my I485 issue, when I tryed to check online case status of my I485, its giving an error called invalid receipt number something like that since 10/28/2006, the officer said to me,its a system error and he would see everything about my case.
My case was pending. I asked whats the stage of my case he said, all I485 cases will go some special processing period and you will receive a decision within 60 days.

I am not sure what was the specail processing period and I never heard about that before and not sure about that kind of processing periods. I asked him about my security checks and their status, he said sorry, we wont share this kind of inofrmation. He didnt say completed or pending.
Let wait and see for 60 days period.

Details
=============
PD 5/11/2001 Atlanta (E3 RIR)
AD 8/2004

I140 RD 10/09/2004 ND 10/12/2004 AD 2/25/2005
I485 RD 10/09/2004 ND 10/12/2004 AD ???????? god knows
1St EAD RD 10/09/2004 ND 10/12/2004 AD 10/27/2004
1St AP RD 10/9/2004 ND 10/12/2004 AD 11/1/2004

2Nd EAD ND 8/15/2005 AD 8/31/2005
2Nd AP ND 8/15/2005 AD 8/31/2005

3Rd EAD ND 8/15/2006 AD 8/27/2006
3Rd AP ND 8/31/2006 AD 9/14/2006

1ST FP (Code 3) 8/27/2005

Last edited by a moderator:
hope this will helps you

If your case is at TSC, dial 1 800 375 5283 then 1-2-2-6-1
enter SRC# then 1-1-3-4

For me it took less than a minute to reach the TSC representative

(for TSC customers Only: Call directly using POJ technique:
Dial National customer service number:
1-800-375-5283---select 1—select 2—select 2—select 6—select 1—enter your SRC number—select 1---select 3—and select 4 to speak to a TSC representative. If your I-485 SRC doesn’t work, punch in your I-140 SRC after going back to the main menu. When the representative asks for SRC number, give your 485 SRC)

This is indeed a good thing, if they are giving decision within 60 days. Because I am seeing this 60 days message on my status since 23rd Oct 2006.

I hope now they might really finish in 60 days.

It works you have to try it a few times. I got the message that "no one was available" when i called but managed to talk to a TSC IIO later in the day. The TSC IIO was very helpful.

mkung,

I tried and I got to speak to someone but the representative said that the case is pending and will not say anything else. Did they say why the application is pending for you.

Thanks

I called TSC about five times, and 80% of the time, the officers were helpful. They told me where my case is with respect to time lines, they confirmed my fingerprints and indicated that my name check was cleared.

I guess it is your luck. At one time, I got this one officer who kept telling me that she can't disclose any info about security checks.

pending security check

Hi Guys,

I finally called up TSC just now to learn that my security check (or name check or background check or whatever it is called ) is still pending.

My 485 RD is June 21st,2006 .my PD is 2001 Aug

They initialed security check on June 23rd,2006 and haven't yet heard
back. I was a bit nervous. I wasn't actually very specific .I just asked
the rep when was my security check initiated. I wasn't specific about the term FBI name check. I hope they are the same.
I asked how much time it takes,she replied can't say anything.
And then I wondered if there is anything I could do to expedite and she
said No.

Finally I asked is this the only thing
they are waiting on,she said Yes. And I asked her about Finger Print check (if that means anything) and she said she can't give the details. Appreciated her help and that is it.

So folks are there any gimmics like writing letters etc that are helpful at this time.

thanks
itraaz

how could you get them to answer your questions?

everytime that I called, always the same thing: they could not disclose that information. Am I just unlucky???? :mad: :mad: