POJ Method Doesn't work in Texas Center any more????

ThereYet

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have tried to user POJ method in the forum to get my application information. Unfortunately, the method doesn't work any more.

I have tried to dail 1-800-375-5283.

Then select 1-- Select 2-- Then tried to select 6, but 6 is not a valid option any more!!! Any ideas??? What's the new method?

Please Help!!!!!

Try again

TSC, dial 1 800 375 5283 then 1-2-2-6-1 enter SRC# then 1-1-3-4 you can talk with imm. officer directly

Thanks a lot!

THanks so much, hss_MD. I just talked with an immigration officer. And Found out my background, name checking are clear.

Thanks again,

POJ method works

I could talk to a perosn using POJ method and learnt that my FP is not cleared yet. She also told me that it would be a while before my 140 and 485 are processed.

What is POJ method?

moden said:
I could talk to a perosn using POJ method and learnt that my FP is not cleared yet. She also told me that it would be a while before my 140 and 485 are processed.
Hi, can you tell me what is POJ method? Thanks :)

they stopped giving out information since Nov 1st

moden said:

Everytime I call TSC, they say they cannot reveal the background check info since Nov 1st due to privacy act. How are you able to get the info?

Hi bebesef200

try this
TSC, dial 1 800 375 5283 then 1-2-2-6-1 enter SRC# then 1-1-3-4 you can talk with imm. officer directly

Hi maith, I was told that FP check is still in the process. Later I called FBI customer service and I was told that they received my FP and sent back the results same day. I dont know which one to believe.

moden said:
Hi bebesef200

try this

Hi maith, I was told that FP check is still in the process. Later I called FBI customer service and I was told that they received my FP and sent back the results same day. I dont know which one to believe.

Can I use this method if my case is filled in CA (with WAC#) and then xferred to TX?