POJ method at TSC: speaking with IO

greencardphyeb1

Hi
I am a new poster on this forum though I have followed the discussion occasionally. My details are in the signature.
After 13 months of waiting for my EB1 (EA) I 485 to be approved I finally called the TSC through the POJ method today.
The person who spoke with me was very to the point even asking me to spell the name of the town where I lived. I asked why my case has been pending for more than a year when the EB1 category was open for India.
She said all that she could say was that she would send my information to her supervisor for further discussion. That was the end of the call

Does any one know what this means? My wait is nothing compared to others on the forum but people with Eb1 seem to have been processed faster than 1 year.

Any advice would be helpful.

Good - that usually speeds things up. hopefully, like majority of such cases, you will hear in the next month.

I see that you have two I-485s pending for some inexplicable reason ... do you have the same A# for both? You want to make sure that there is no confusion with your NIW I-485....

Im in a similar situation, probably little worse..would need some help from you all. Would appreciate any advice. Did one service request in June 08 and yet no progress. Details in signature.EB1 485 filed in 4/07 and last update 5/18/07.

Im in a similar situation, probably little worse..would need some help from you all. Would appreciate any advice. Did one service request in June 08 and yet no progress. Details in signature.EB1 485 filed in 4/07 and last update 5/18/07.
Yours is past the processing time. If you put a service request, you shall get a response in one month.
I put an SR on 10/20/2008, and got a mail response after Thanksgiving, yet the date on the letter is 11/19/2008. I don't see any LUDs on my case. The letter says something very general, like I probably need to biomatrics stuff... I don't believe they touched my case, they just sent out the letter for the sake of responding my SR.
I suggest you put another SR, since it's way past your last request and you didn't get any response.

What is the POJ method to talk to IO at TSC?
Please advise.
Thanks

Hi
I am a new poster on this forum though I have followed the discussion occasionally. My details are in the signature.
After 13 months of waiting for my EB1 (EA) I 485 to be approved I finally called the TSC through the POJ method today.
The person who spoke with me was very to the point even asking me to spell the name of the town where I lived. I asked why my case has been pending for more than a year when the EB1 category was open for India.
She said all that she could say was that she would send my information to her supervisor for further discussion. That was the end of the call

Does any one know what this means? My wait is nothing compared to others on the forum but people with Eb1 seem to have been processed faster than 1 year.

Any advice would be helpful.

nightsman, yap, still waiting.
It's good that you are still hanging around and helping people.
My kids are OK: one was born in US, the other one got his GC.
The only thing is: we parents wish to take the kids back to China. If we don't get the GC by the end of this month, or latest next month. We might need to cancel the travel. (I don't want to use the AP since I am on H1B).

POJ Method

What is the POJ method to talk to IO at TSC?
Please advise.
Thanks
Hi there, I tried following and it worked, (at least there was a officer who gave a bit more precise info than a general blh blah :)

1-800-375-5283 then 1-2-1 file # then 1-1-3-2
plz listen to the options (automated voice to confirm that u r pressing the right button) GL!!

Thanks, I will try in on Monday.

Hi there, I tried following and it worked, (at least there was a officer who gave a bit more precise info than a general blh blah :)

1-800-375-5283 then 1-2-1 file # then 1-1-3-2
plz listen to the options (automated voice to confirm that u r pressing the right button) GL!!

Thanks, I will try in on Monday.
Hi all, did anybody successfully tried POJ method recently. The successful attempt by myself was in Mid December 2008 (see my message up). Now it seems, USCIS have changed the options again, can somebody give the new 'magic combination of numbers plz'
P.S. If I I will find it sooner, I will post it here. So if you are not seeing my reply, it means that I am still unsuccessful and am looking !!!

P.S. If I I will find it sooner, I will post it here. .....!!!
Hi all, finally after one week trial and error, the following combination worked:

1-800-375-5283 then 1-2-1 file # then 1, listen to the full message, then 3 and finally wither 4 or 2
plz listen to the options (automated voice) to confirm that u r pressing the right button.

I am not sure what worked, but today PM I saw a LUD change in my I-485 status with message remaining the same.
If somebody can enlighten, I will be truly grateful....
- IO on phone during my last conversation 3-4 days back told me that my I-485 file is in the right place but there is no visa number available to my country. I explained her that based on EB2-NIW, PD is not current for my country (India) but if after interlinking with my newly approved EB1A petition, I-485 can be processed (PD for EB1A category is current for all countries). Now I am seeing a LUD chnage with no message change (it still says 'case received and pending'). Does this mean:
1. My I-485 has been approved and I will only see it in in my mail box (of course this is my first wish to come true :D:D:D)
2. My I-485 has been reviewed and has been sent back to 'black hole' shelves where 'PD not current I-485 are stacked and nobody is going to look at them for coming eternal years :mad::mad::mad::mad:
3. Interlinking request has been honored and I should wait. This options is very unlikely as from previous posts from other members it is clear that interlinking does not result in any LUD change.
Any inputs will be appreciated (plz refer to my signature for my detailed GC journey)

I placed second service request one week back!!
wonder how long this will take..what else can I do???
I have no idea why its taking so long.

Service request(email)

I just called to open a service request. The guy on the phone was very friendly he got all the details and he even asked for my email address. Is this something new because they have never asked for email address in my previous service requests(last one was a year ago).

I also put up the service request yesterday. My I 485 is pending since sep 2007 (EB1-OR, current) and I have no other option then to wait......
The representative took all the information from me and said that she is going to put forward the service request. I asked her if I should take the infopass appointment she said that It's upto me??
I don't know what to do???

Did the representative ask for your email address?
Can we expect them to contact via email??

I also put up the service request yesterday. My I 485 is pending since sep 2007 (EB1-OR, current) and I have no other option then to wait......
The representative took all the information from me and said that she is going to put forward the service request. I asked her if I should take the infopass appointment she said that It's upto me??
I don't know what to do???

Yes she took my e-mail address. But I don't think that is going to make any difference as we can always see LUDs in our portfolio (account)....
Just keep checking...

ZKHAN,
I guess you were right!! Just before a while I received an e-mail from USCIS asking for finger print refresh (see my other thread).