POE for TN

Junoon123

Registered Users (C)
i have been going to Peace Bridge for a while now to get my TN ( 3 years it has been) and i am deciding to go back in a few months to get my TN extended this time for 3 years.

7 years ago i took a Voluntary Departure from the US so every time i cross the border that's the first thing they look into its kind of scary but it seems like they just want to know why i took a departure and i have to explain that i over stayed.
Plus i am on Management consulting which i heard is more difficult to deal with, however i guess the MBA degree from US helps a lot.

Just a bit paranoid so i am asking does anyone know a good border where its easy to get the TN? I just had a very bad experience crossing the rainbow bridge once but i have successfully applied for 8 visas from the US 4 on 5 for F1 and 3 for TN and had no problems.

Any advice? Would really appreciate it
Thanks

Its difficult to recommend any specific Poe since on any given day, any officer could give hard time to a tn applicant, but my personal experience with peace bridge has always been relatively pleasant. Ranibow bridge is not very well known for friendly officers perhaps due to their dealing with a large no. of travelers crossing the border while visiting niagra.

Last edited by a moderator: