Plz help :Template required for Client letter

venkatpuli

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am going for H1B stamping and I am working as a consultant. Few of you guys mentioned that We need to show the employmetn letter from client. When I asked my client ,he asked me to get the format.

If you don't mind could you please share the template for the same.

Thanks in advance,
Venkat

venkatpuli said:
Hi,

I am going for H1B stamping and I am working as a consultant. Few of you guys mentioned that We need to show the employmetn letter from client. When I asked my client ,he asked me to get the format.

Hi,

Just make up one for yourself writin good adjectives, or google search for good letters.

Subramanya

venkatpuli said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance,
Venkat
------------- you need the letter from your employer who filed H1 for you not from client. dont your employer know how to write a letter for H1 stamping? if not working at H1 holder office then take the copy of agreement between your Employer and client and show only if asked

ginnu said:
------------- you need the letter from your employer who filed H1 for you not from client. dont your employer know how to write a letter for H1 stamping? if not working at H1 holder office then take the copy of agreement between your Employer and client and show only if asked

Venkat, please make sure to take a letter from the client manager. For me when i visited US Consulate in Kolkata the VO asked me to get the letter on the clients letterhead. so better get the letter otherwise you may also get stuck like me. Good Luck