pls to AVI_GC,GCATTUR

cloud9

Registered Users (C)
avi_gc,gcattur , please post if either of you guys received any physical document or card in mail for i485 approval notice or card yet.
I have not received any document or card from TSC yet?

sanamms, mine says card mailed.I did not receive any type ofphysical mail though, i did not get Welcome to Permanent message the one you have in signature

My complete messages is like this, i am not sure i am getting physical card or i need to Stamp.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On August 10, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

sanams, i am eager to have some paper, as i need to continue my job, mine ead is expiring soon, i need to provide some paper to continue working.

Take printer version online status, that should be good enough for now and talk to your company attorney regarding this.

same here ..

sanamms, mine says card mailed.I did not receive any type ofphysical mail though, i did not get Welcome to Permanent message the one you have in signature

lud on my approved I-485 -08/13 (waiting for spouse and kids approval)

I am also waiting. Haven't received anything yet.
I also didn't get any Welcome notice email.
My last message change was on 08/10 saying 'Card Mailed'

I have had LUD's on my I-485 from 08/07 till today 08/13

Hoep to see something soon in my mail box.

thanks guys for you replies.
sanamms, i am skeptical about company accepting email print outs, i will waint for couple of days..before i try it..
pls,all do post if you receive an paper mails, btw i live in NJ where r u guys from?

thanks guys for you replies.
sanamms, i am skeptical about company accepting email print outs, i will waint for couple of days..before i try it..
pls,all do post if you receive an paper mails, btw i live in NJ where r u guys from?

Yes me too from NJ
cloud9, how about your spouse approval ?

Got approval notices in mail today. Now waiting for the card. Maybe it will take a couple of days.

gcattur, my wifes case not approved, wont be so soon ..it is still pending at Vermont Service Center, mine got transfered hers did not, BTW do you know how to contact Vermont Service center IO, is there any POJ method for Vermont?

cloud9,

I got an email requesting additional information on my transferred EAD application. I am not sure why they are sending this now, when they have already approved my 485. I hope its nothing to worry about Did you get any similar email.

avi_gc