pls post NY LC Pending and approval cases

pranamNY

Registered Users (C)
I'm starting a new thread about NY cases in Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center.

Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
45 days letter received - mid sept 2005
replied - mid sept 2005
Last update (case received date) feb 17 05

processing center - Philadelphia Backlog Elimination

pls provide information in this format

NY LC Pending

Case RIR-NY-EB2
PD: Feb 2003
45 Day Letter received - Feb 1, 2006
45 Day Letter replied - Feb 15, 2006

Processing Center - Philadelphia Processing Center

What is "case received date"? We have not rcvd anything like that. Please inform.
In another thread where only LC approvals are posted I see several 2003 approvals, which is keeping my hopes high.

Case Received Date is one of the item on the screen shot. I believe it is the lat updated date of the case

No Postings

I do not see anyone posting their details in this thread. I am also following the "PBEC LC approval" thread in that I just saw 1 or 2 NY approvals. I wish all the NY guys post here. May be you can make the thread title look a bit more catchy.

By the way how can we get the screen shot? What is the proceedure? Pls help.

Labor Cert Pending Proof

U can send Email asking for Labor Cert Pending Proof for 7th year H1 extension filing

"H1B7YR" <H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US>

And they will send u Screen shot.It may take one day to few weeks to get response.
AND MY CASE RECEIVED DATE IS : 02/17/2006. I have misprinted that
before.

Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
replied - mid sept 2005
Last update (case received date) feb 17 06

Greencarddream said:
I do not see anyone posting their details in this thread. I am also following the "PBEC LC approval" thread in that I just saw 1 or 2 NY approvals. I wish all the NY guys post here. May be you can make the thread title look a bit more catchy.

By the way how can we get the screen shot? What is the proceedure? Pls help.

Where are all the NY People?

Everybody who applied in NY, lets breathe some life into this forum. I am sure that there are tons of people who applied in NY.

Let me start by posting my info -- I recently got a screen shot:

Case No: P-05186-9XXXX, RIR
PD: Oct. 6, 2003
Waiting for 45 day letter.

Labor Approved

NY/RIR/EB2
PD: Feb 2003
45 days letter rcvd: Feb 1, 03
Replied: Feb 2, 03

Today morning I got an email from the HR Manager saying that my labor is approved and must contact the company lawyer to take up further steps. The approval date is not known yet.
:)

Congrates once again Greencarddream

U have asked to shed some light on the situation with I485 ?

U can not file 485,as it is Unavailable for Eb2 right now .But dont worry,I'm sure it is going to available in October bulletin.

Check out visa bulletin

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2978.html
--------------------------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
replied - mid sept 2005

+
Substitute labor
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002
I140 April 3, 2006 (NSC)
RFE mailed july 17 06
LUD july 18,2006
LUD july 22 2006
RFE not yet received

Status I140 :pending

ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME PLEASE
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR
NY LABOR CERF PD APR 2001 245 I
RV 45 DAYS LETTER MARCH 15, 2005
SEN BACK45 DAYS LETTER APRIL 26,2005
CASE # PO 5074-*****
AS T0DAY AUG 2, 2006 I HAVE NOT RECEIVED NOT NOTHING :mad: :mad:
I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET ANY INFOR ON MY (CASE )PLEASE HELP..

U can send Email asking for Labor Cert Pending Proof for 7th year H1 extension filing

"H1B7YR" <H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US>

And they will send u Screen shot.

Also include the relevant details as :

Employer Name

Employer Address

Alien Name

Address

Date Of Filing

State Filed

dan79 said:
ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME PLEASE
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR
NY LABOR CERF PD APR 2001 245 I
RV 45 DAYS LETTER MARCH 15, 2005
SEN BACK45 DAYS LETTER APRIL 26,2005
CASE # PO 5074-*****
AS T0DAY AUG 2, 2006 I HAVE NOT RECEIVED NOT NOTHING :mad: :mad:
I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET ANY INFOR ON MY (CASE )PLEASE HELP..

EB3 to EB2 conversion

I went to file my I140 after I rcvd the labor confirmation. Then I came to know from my lawyer that mine is an EB3 and not EB2. In Jan 2003 when I went to meet my lawyer he had agreed that my case can be considered as EB2 since I have a Bachelors degree with 9 yrs of exp. But when the lawyer discussed with my employer they said that for the position they have they need a Bachelor degree holder with 3 years of exp. and so went the ad in th epaper. So then I fell in to EB3 of which I was not aware until yesterday. I would not have bothered a bit if not for the priority dates. PD for EB3 is April 01.

Do you suggest the I convert form EB3 to EB2? Please give me some sugessions.

Thanks.

pranamNY said:
Congrates once again Greencarddream

U have asked to shed some light on the situation with I485 ?

U can not file 485,as it is Unavailable for Eb2 right now .But dont worry,I'm sure it is going to available in October bulletin.

Check out visa bulletin

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2978.html
--------------------------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
replied - mid sept 2005

Status I140 :pending

U can not convert EB3 to EB2
But u can do one thing. Rght now file I 140 as soon as possible .And also ask u r employer to file Perm labor in EB2 for u.

To use eb3 priority date, your employer will have to file your GC process from scratch. Once your EB2 Perm Labor and I-140 are approved and at the same time Eb3 I140 also approved ( Soon there will be premium processing ie pay 1000$ and I 140 will be cleared within 15 days). when filing for your I-1485 you can attach a copy of your approved I-140( EB3 ) and request them to apply the original priority date for u r new EB2.

I hope u understood.
check out these links
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=912

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1486379#post1486379

Greencarddream said:
I went to file my I140 after I rcvd the labor confirmation. Then I came to know from my lawyer that mine is an EB3 and not EB2. In Jan 2003 when I went to meet my lawyer he had agreed that my case can be considered as EB2 since I have a Bachelors degree with 9 yrs of exp. But when the lawyer discussed with my employer they said that for the position they have they need a Bachelor degree holder with 3 years of exp. and so went the ad in th epaper. So then I fell in to EB3 of which I was not aware until yesterday. I would not have bothered a bit if not for the priority dates. PD for EB3 is April 01.

Thanks.

priority date transfer

Also check out this link for priority date transfer

http://murthy.com/news/n_analys.html

Greencarddream said:

Thanks.

Labor approved

Today I call 202-693-3010 no.
And a person told me that my case is certified, 2 days back.But I didn't hear anything from my employer.Can any one tell me when will I hear from them
----------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
replied - mid sept 2005
processing center - Philadelphia Backlog Elimination ;)