Pls Help

dylan carys

Registered Users (C)
My girlfriend and her family(vietnamese nationalty) have left for the states under the Green Card lottery Scheme. They have not obtained their green card as they are not allow to work and required to under go English lesson provide by the states goverment. We are in the mist of getting marriage but due to the green card lottery application been approved (which they have applied 3years ago before we know each other), we have no choice but to put our marriage application on hold. Is there anyway for her to withdraw from the applicaton and be deport back. Is there any liability or penalty?
Pls help!
Dylan

Last edited by a moderator:
No, there is none. Also you marriage application has no connection with this and shouldn't has been put on the hold.

Please Advise!

For your information, the officer in vietnam told us that since the application have already been approved, she and her family must go to the states. So does this mean that she can come back to vietnam and she is not liabile for any penanty? Please Advise!

More information is needed. What is her status in the USA? Another question what visa does she have?

Please Advise!

I'm not too sure what visas is she holding. As far as i know she just reached the states less than two weeks, she can't work but only go for english lessons. Transport is provided for their daily lessons. Food is also provided.

Pls advise.

Without the information the advice would be a speculation. You need to look at the passport.

Pls kindly give a few advise

Please kindly give me a few advise as i couldn't contact her at the moment.
I really want her to be back.
Thank you.