• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Pls Help

maryogbeh2009

Registered Users (C)
Pls someone out there should kindly help me fast pls.I,m DV2009AF00002XXX can someone kindly tell me when I,m current and is it the month I,m current dat my interview wld take place pls its urgent.Thanks

Pls someone out there should kindly help me fast pls.I,m DV2009AF00002XXX can someone kindly tell me when I,m current and is it the month I,m current dat my interview wld take place pls its urgent.Thanks

What country are you from? When did you return your application to KCC? All these are factors that will determine when you will receive your 2nd NL. Additionally you may wish to contact KCC to check on your interview date if you think you are current

If your number is so low, you should have your interview this month (October), provided that you mailed your forms before August 2008.

You should call KCC urgently!

Help

What country are you from? When did you return your application to KCC? All these are factors that will determine when you will receive your 2nd NL. Additionally you may wish to contact KCC to check on your interview date if you think you are current

I am a Nigerian and I sent my forms back to KCC in Sept and KCC confirmd receipt 19th sept due late delivery from the post office.Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a Nigerian and I sent my forms back to KCC in Sept and KCC confirmd receipt 19th sept due late delivery from the post office.Thanks

I believe that since you submitted your application relatively late, it will take some time for them to process it. My guess is while you rank number may be current in November, do not expect an interview date (2nd) in the month of November. I will hope for the month of December or so. I will suggest you wait until the week of October 20th and then send an email to KCC to inquire about your interview date status. If they tell you you are not yet scheduled, do not worry about it... wait another 1 month... if you have not receive an interview date.... send them an email again inquiring about your status. I am guessing by that time they should have processed all you information and should be ready to provide you with an interview date.

By the way, do not worry about it too much... we have a long way go before Sept 30th, 2009. You should be fine. It does not matter if you get your interview date in October 2008 or January 2009. Continue with your current life, make sure you have all the necessary documentations together. Check with KCC once a month if you have not received your 2nd letter. The moment you know of your interview date go get your medicals done.