Pls. help - what does this message mean

golumolu said:
You please mind your business NIW whoever you are. I have provided what my experience was in the same or equivalent scenario.

If you cannot take it you don't have to. It is an open forum and everyone can provide their views. You don't have to boss around ordering people.

Good Luck

Didn't I say please? Never want to be a boss anyway.
FYI I am one of those ppl who doesn't want to be relax before getting the approval.

NIWcon485 said:
Didn't I say please? Never want to be a boss anyway.
FYI I am one of those ppl who doesn't want to be relax before getting the approval.
Thats fine NIW You have made a choice and I respect it.
Good Luck and All The Best To You & Your Family To Finish The GC Process COMPLETELY SUCCESSFULLY!!! (without too much tension).

golumolu said:
Thats fine NIW You have made a choice and I respect it.
Good Luck and All The Best To You & Your Family To Finish The GC Process COMPLETELY SUCCESSFULLY!!! (without too much tension).

Thanks Boss

golumolu said:
You are not taking any risk and you are welcome to do whatever you want, I just provided my experience and thought it would be better of to divert attention from daily checks here. You don't have to heed to my views if you don't agree.

if any inconvenience were caused it was not intentional.

Good Luck

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. That was a tongue-in-cheek kind of comment. I know you meant what you said with the best of intentions.

same problem

Guys,

looks like I have the same case as yours. I see the same following message after my second finger printing on 08/21. But I have requested USCIS to change address on 485 for me and my wife some time around 08/14. And I received a mail from USCIS confirming the change of address.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On August 19, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case.
If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what to do now ? Do I need to respond or call some? Any suggestion is appreciated..

Had to dredge up this post. I am still waiting for the elusive approval/second FP notice. It has been 31 days since BCIS received the response to the RFE. When I called up, I was told that I have to wait for 60 days for them to act on my response to their RFE.

Anyways, will keep this forum posted.

485_if_ever said:
Had to dredge up this post. I am still waiting for the elusive approval/second FP notice. It has been 31 days since BCIS received the response to the RFE. When I called up, I was told that I have to wait for 60 days for them to act on my response to their RFE.

Anyways, will keep this forum posted.

Guess if you call after 61 days they might say 90 days and 120 days on and on and on.............. :( :mad: :confused: :eek: :eek: :cool: