pls help me...


Registered Users (C)
if anyone have any idea about hr 3701 or anything which can help me to bring my wife here in usa. i'm a green card holder,i haven't file any petetion till now ,as i'll become citizen after 3 yrs. pls help me out if u know something about this.........
why live in freaking pain for 3 years, ACT NOW!!!

why live in freaking pain for 3 years, ACT NOW!!! and contact your congressmen and senators now to peal and get this bill passed!!!! your voice counts and is whats needed to pass this legislation.

This is an email to ask for your support in uniting families of Legal Permanent Residents in the USA.

a) Are you a green card holder waiting for your spouse and minor children to join you while their green card petition is pending?

b) Are you a green card holder and not yet married? Planning to marry soon, someone outside the USA?

c) Are you in the late stages of your green card process and afraid that it will be approved before you marry?

If so, please join us in resolving the issue of family separation.

We are from, a group of Legal Permanent Residents (Green card holders) and waiting for our spouses and minor children to join us.

So what shall we do next? We have to raise awareness among Senators, Representatives, Journalists and other media, urging them to support us by introducing and passing a bill for family reunification (the V-visa).

Requesting to support the bill called HR 1823. Is this possible? Yes it is. We have made a lot of progress in the last three months and we are going to achieve this. We are fighting for a fundamental right of American society.

Thank you for your time. Please take your time spread this news to support unification of families.