Pls advise: oath ceremony and dates: San Antonio

rwsh

Registered Users (C)
At my interview, I was told that oath ceremonies are held at Trinity University and the Institute of Texas Cultures and that I would hear in the next 60 - 90 days.

Does anybody know:

1) Are these ceremonies held regularly in San Antonio?
2) Was the "60 - 90 days" just a generic, cover-all-possibilties answer?
3) Any knowledge of future dates?
4) Is there anyway I can realistically find out more or is this naiive of me?

Thanks for any advice.

At my interview, I was told that oath ceremonies are held at Trinity University and the Institute of Texas Cultures and that I would hear in the next 60 - 90 days.

Does anybody know:

1) Are these ceremonies held regularly in San Antonio?
2) Was the "60 - 90 days" just a generic, cover-all-possibilties answer?
3) Any knowledge of future dates?
4) Is there anyway I can realistically find out more or is this naiive of me?

I don't know about San Antonio. But in San Jose DO the immigration officers are very specific about indications on oath ceremonies. E.g., for me, the interviewing officer clearly said that I should expect the oath letter for the next ceremony, i.e., on April 19th while for my spouse, the interviewing officer said the next one would most likely be full and should expect the oath letter for the subsequent ceremony. Both cases turned out to be exactly correct.

Thanks. However, I think that all "oath cities" are very different. San Antonio is exceptionally large and busy for immigration purposes and as far as I can see, life is a little more uncertain !!!!!!!

I was told during my interview(04/13/07) that oath will held sometimes in June.
Not sure If it was true or not as I have not recieved any oath letter yet.
Looks like San Antonio has oath ceremony every month and looking at old posts, it seems that most of them happen on last thrusday of every month