pleaseeeee help!!!!!!!!

hannah

Registered Users (C)
Hi!
I have a major problem.I came on a visit visa, applied for the license got it for 3 years.Now unfortunately we got out of status due to some mistakes in filling the H1B visa.We have the approved visa but have to get it stamped before starting the work,dont want to leave the country because we have alresdy filed for canadian immigration and have to wait for it.The thing is can we(me and my husband) can renew our license just to survive for few more months in california.pleaseeeee help.Thanks in advance

hannah said:
Hi!
I have a major problem.I came on a visit visa, applied for the license got it for 3 years.Now unfortunately we got out of status due to some mistakes in filling the H1B visa.We have the approved visa but have to get it stamped before starting the work,dont want to leave the country because we have alresdy filed for canadian immigration and have to wait for it.The thing is can we(me and my husband) can renew our license just to survive for few more months in california.pleaseeeee help.Thanks in advance

You should be able to renew your license as long as the old license is with you. GOod luck with that.

thankyou very much for the reply but can you tell me how can i do that?i dont have any proof of legal stay here, what should i show them?thanks again

Hanah

What happened about your Driving license renewal?
You simply go to DMV and fill the form of renewal they just check the social securty number and if the name matches they renew it right there.
Thanks