Please your help about my EAD

tropico

Registered Users (C)
I KNOW MY CASE WAS APPROVED AND I DID MY FINGERPRINT DONE.

THE CARD WAS MAILD TO ME AND WAS RETURND TO THE USCIS AS UNDELIVERIBLE.

I CONTACT USCIS AND THEY TOLD ME ITS WILL TAKE UP TO 30 DAYS TO RESEND THE CARD

I WAIT 30 DAYS AND DIDNT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THE USCIS.

I CONTACT AFTER 30 DAYS AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL SEND A 2nd REQUEST FOR THE CARD AND ITS WILL TAKE 30 MORE DAYS TO DO THAT.

WHATS GOING ON ? WHAT CAN I DO ? HOW CAN I GET MY CARD ? THERE IS ANY OTHER WAY TO DO THAT ?

PLEASE HELP ME , AND SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LETTER I START WITH THAT AND DECIDE TO CONTINUE :)

THANK YOU ALL.

Speak to an INS Officer

You can go to a local INS office that processes fingerprinting and explain the problem you are facing. As far as I know if you do not get EAD within 90 days you can go to a Application service center and obtain it directly.

Good luck!

I dont think so ....because

Its happend to my fraind buy they lost it so he apply for another one.
and they gave him by mistake (thats what they said) temp. work permit.

Please , any other edvice ?
thank you.

tropico,

Iam sailing in the similar kind of boat but with my Travel documents could you please tell me which number you have called to reach the ins people i did called on 1-800-375-5283 but it repeats that "Your case has been approved and we have sent the document:. Is there any way we can talk to Support executive.

Thanks in Advance for the information.

Redgo

If your case is with VSC then try this

Please call the 1-800-375-5283 NSC and follow the below steps. Here is the sequence of steps i followed to get to this:

Press 1 (for english),
press 2 (for existing case),
press 6 (for case statues etc),
then press 1( for knowing your receipt no.),
enter the receipt # to get the automated response saying blah blah blah and also at the end saying this is the most upto date information on your case and our customer the same info national customer service agents have (i totally agree with this).
Then choose to continue to the next step "press 3" . choose 3
Listen to the options-
Option 4 "if you feel if you submitted together and one of the applications is left out and not processed (don't remmember the exact message text ..but something about companion case "

You get transferred to VSC after choosing option 4.

Akbari Bhai,

Thank you very much for taking time in giving information. I Just called and spoke to Customer Service executive. She politely said Sir please wait for another 30 days as i have started a enquiry process for your application.

Btw : My process service center is Texas.

Cheers!!!!!!

Thanks Again

Redgo

Thats a wonderfull bit of information for me.

Akbari, Mine 140 applied on 18th AUG 05 and RFE is replied on 22 MAR 06.
Is there any time limit to enquire about 140 status after RFE replied, I had 5 LUDS after the RFE reply.
Thanks

Akbari said:
Please call the 1-800-375-5283 NSC and follow the below steps. Here is the sequence of steps i followed to get to this:

Press 1 (for english),
press 2 (for existing case),
press 6 (for case statues etc),
then press 1( for knowing your receipt no.),
enter the receipt # to get the automated response saying blah blah blah and also at the end saying this is the most upto date information on your case and our customer the same info national customer service agents have (i totally agree with this).
Then choose to continue to the next step "press 3" . choose 3
Listen to the options-
Option 4 "if you feel if you submitted together and one of the applications is left out and not processed (don't remmember the exact message text ..but something about companion case "

You get transferred to VSC after choosing option 4.