Please Urgent! I140 Rfe Help, Time running out

sts_seeker

Registered Users (C)
Hi All please help!,
I need an immigration CPA who can analyze company's financial docs and write an expert opinion letter stating that "I am the expert in this field, I have analyzed company's financial status and made the determination that this company is able to pay the salary stated in the ALC".
If anyone had done this before, please share with me the sample letter even though the situation of each company's financials are different. If anyone know whom I can contact please let me know ASAP.
Thanks
sts_seeker

Can you ask the lawyers in your area to recommend someone? Usually lawyers will have these type of "expert" contacts. Or maybe even call some of the bigger accounting firms and see if they have any experience in these type of cases or maybe know of someone who might. Sorry I am not much help. Good luck.

Annie88

CPA to help in I140 Rfe

Thanks for your suggestions. The CPA around here doesn't have any idea on how to handle these issue that takes experties in the immigrations as well in this area. The lawyer said he doesn't has a cpa in contact nor he has any templetes or sample letters from past. It would be great if someone share me the letters samples(mark off the confidential part) or help me by giving me a contact info of CPA in this forum. I tried to contact an expert here named "UNITEDNATIONS" but seems like he is not here in the forum anymore or he might be too busy due to this tax season. I am in this dilemma and time is running out. Please help if anyone knows better.
Thanks
sts_seeker.

USe pre tax amount to meet the Proferred wage

Hi All,
I am 6k shorter in one years W2 so can I use the legal fees and Medical insurance that was paid on behalf of me to add up and meet the profered wage?
Also I was working only 6 months due to Long term disabilty in one of the year, so my w2 shows salary of only for 6 months? Is that ok?
Thanks