Please UPDATE Immitracker. Thank you.

What is the use..

It was last updated in November. Even if we send our details.. the owner is too busy to update it. Either the owner should come out and say that he is too busy to update it and somebody else should own it now or he should do it atleast per week basis. Or people should stop worrying about updating.

Immitracker.com has become INS.com

Immitracker.com hasn\'t updated itself since Jan 2. Many people have told me that the owner of the website has already got his green card. One of the owner\'s loyal friend even said that he [the owner] should update it once a month and we should still be grateful. However, I don\'t know if this is responsible because so many people are relying on this information. If the owner updates once a week, why don\'t we just turn to INS\'s processing times tables?

485 Finally Approved !!!

Guys, The wait has come to an end finally...485 was approved just today !!! Here are the details:
PD: 02/15/00
RD: 03/05/01
ND:03/14/01
AD: 01/24/02
No RFE.
Thanks very much for all your posts here..it made the wait look much shorter..and Good luck to you all with your 485 !!!

You can say that again!

I remember just a month ago, I created a thread that raised the same point. I was attacked by a dozen of Mr. Myladoor\'s loyal friends because I used the word "sucks." Nowadays, I don\'t have to say that but many of you already have the same feeling. Mr. Myladoor apparently has got his GC already. There\'s no need for him to update this website any more -- it\'s no longer of any value to him. However, due to the popularity of this website, most people do not bother to register their entries at alternative websites such as infitime.com.

Mr. Myladoor should either continue to do this service to the public, which he is not obligated to do, or give up the domain and let someone else take over!

GC_Kool - Please do not discourage folks to update Immitracker.

I take data from Immitracker to post graphs and reports on the web. And it helps number of people to keep track of the VSC progress. So kindly do not discourage folks to update the Immitracker.

Did I ask people not to update on immitracker?

Have I said in any way that people should not update at immitracker? The point I\'m trying to make is that this website is virtually useless. I know that my comments will definitely draw more criticism from his loyal friends. However, let\'s not fool ourselves. This website has lost its value. Something has to be done.

I checked this site already, and it\'s a great site.

However, it doesn\'t have the report that I\'m looking for:

http://www.immitracker.com/vsc/y01.html

That\'s what\'s missing. Besides, because immitracker.com does not get updated, many people are discouraged (NOT by me) to update their information. Maybe a link from immitracker to angelfire.com will help.

another_wish, please give facility to update info at angelfire.com itself

Looks like myladoor is not interested in updating immitracker. Updating every night cannot be such a big thing, since such jobs can be scheduled to run automatically.

Present data obtained from immitracker is great and it makes sense to start from there. If another_wish would like to, I can offer my assistance to create user-interface to update data at angelfire.com itself, rather than taking from immitracker in future.

Also, Mr. Myladoor should either provide a link to anglefire or give up the domain entirely.

If Mr. Myladoor is not interested in doing this service for the good of I-485 waiters, he should give up the domain!

GC_Kool - I have added the report you were looking for.....

let me know if you have any other suggestion...
Good luck