please tell me what u think ? nd 2006

betterdays

Registered Users (C)
hello everyone,
I'm new in this forum but I have seen a lot of threads. After a google search last month i discovered this forum and felt in love with it. Anyway thanks a lot for your posts, they help a lot in this long processing time.
I was granded asylum in 2003 and finally applied for GC in jan2006. My case was sent to nebraska but all the mail received came from TSC. Everything went so fast, after a couple weeks i was done with bio 3. according to your post that have checked so far i'm just waiting for aproval. here are the details:
ND jan 2006
RFI in feb 06
RFI received around feb 27th,06
bio code 3 done march14th
waiting ever since....
LUD changed a couple times i guess...

here are my questions:
1-is there any nd06 aproved ?

I'm getting married at the end of this year, and i know that it's even worst for relative to get GC based on what I have seen in this forum.

2-Can my wife get at least a working permit while she is waiting for her GC? (of course, after I get my green card and finalized the wedding).

she will be comming soon with my daugther respectively with f1 and f2 status....

thanks for your response. Wish you the best!!!!

Mr. Betterdays: First of all welcome. There are few of us here who have been members of this forum long time and are still waiting greencard:

Your first question; is there any 06 notice dates that are approved? I have not seen so far.
These days asylum approvals are based on luck, but I one thing I am sure is that there are thousands of asylees waiting before you.

Your second question is somewhat confusing: You said you are marrying at the end of the year and your wife and your daughter are coming on F1 and F2. you need to clarify few issues here.

faysal thanks for replying,
My second question was to know if a spouse can get a working permit while waitting for her/his GC after marriage to a LPR(asylum based)?

To come to my situation, I didn't joined my fiance to my asylum case since we were not married at the time. We are planning to do so at the end of the year.
I am just curious to know my futur options after getting married and of course after my 485 approval. May God bless the all of us!!!!

betterdays said:
My second question was to know if a spouse can get a working permit while waitting for her/his GC after marriage to a LPR(asylum based)?

To come to my situation, I didn't joined my fiance to my asylum case since we were not married at the time. We are planning to do so at the end of the year.
I am just curious to know my futur options after getting married and of course after my 485 approval. May God bless the all of us!!!!

Betterday,
Unfortunately, she cannot get a work permit until her case is approved. See, it will take between 3 to 4 years for her to get her GC (this is after you get your GC)

My ND is Jan 17 2006, and I was approved on March 8. My case was processed in TSC, although the original application was sent to Nebraska.

I don't think I was the only one.

Good luck to you case.

betterdays said:

Betterdays: I am not really sure about tha question. I will let other colleagues answer it. however, I am little bit coruous about why you don't let your wife apply for asylum on her own right. That is faster way to get a work permit, and belief me you never sure she may get approved.