Please suggest;;;

IGATE140

Registered Users (C)
I am planning to visit India for a month. What happens if i get my Finger Printing notice in the meanwhile ? If i miss the FP date, do i get another chance ? Please share your knowledge as early as possiable.

Thanks

No Title

Hi
You are from Igate Capital Right same here . If you Read Emplifi\'s Immigration Section you will find answer to your question any way i am doing Cut and Paste over here

What happens if I am outside the United States when the INS sends the "Fingerprint Notice"?

A: First, you must be sure to have either advance parole international travel authorization OR a current H or L visa plus the I-485 filing fee receipt notice in order to be able to reenter the U.S. during the period after your Form I-485 package is filed and before it is approved. Your "Fingerprint Notice" will indicate a seven-day period during which you may go to the INS Application Support Center for the permanent residence application fingerprinting. The "Fingerprint Notice" will also say that if you are unable to go to the Application Support Center during the stipulated seven-day period, you can go on any Wednesday during the next three months.

If you are not fingerprinted by the deadline noted on the "Fingerprint Notice", the INS may consider your permanent residence application to be abandoned. This outcome is to be avoided because a new I-485 package and new filing fee would be necessary.

Hope this helps